Go.83 TS PRC Sanction of Incentive to the staff on deputation to Training Institutes
ALLOWANCES – State Training Institutions – Recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission - Sanction of Incentive to the staff on deputation to Training Institutes –Orders-G.O.MS.No. 83 Dated:26-05-2015– Issued.
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.188, GA (AR&T.III) Dept., dated: 29-03-1988.
2. G.O.Ms. No.114, Finance (TA) Department, dated: 07.04.2010.
3. G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dt:18-03-2015.
1.Keeping in view of the guidelines of the Government of India, Government inthe reference first read above categorized the Training Institutes and sanctioned SpecialPay / Training Incentive to the categories indicated therein at the rates mentioned againsteach of the categories.
2. Based on the recommendations of Pay Revision Commission, 2010 orders wereissued in Government Order second read above, enhancing the rates ofTraining Incentive to certaincategories of posts in the Training Institutions of the various departments.
3. In the Government order third read above, based on the recommendations of theTenth Pay Revision Commission, orders were issued for implementing the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 to the State Government employees.
4. The Tenth PRC has recommended the following:
“The Commission is of the view that the existing instructions with regard to providing of training incentives to the faculty members/staff working in the training institutes are adequate and no further changes are required”.
5. Government have decided to accept the recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission. Accordingly, the orders issued in the reference 2nd read above shall continue to remain in force.
Important Feature Posts Details
Go.83 TS PRC Sanction of Incentive to the staff on deputation to Training Institutes Reviewed by Tteachers on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 Rating: