Go.76 TS PRC 2015 LTC/Leave Travel Concession to Government Employees
Allowances - Telangana Civil Services (Travelling Allowance) Rules – Leave Travel Concession to Government employees- Permission to travel anywhere in India on LTC once in entire service-Recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission – Orders-G.O.MS.No. 76.Dated:13-05-2015 - Issued.
Read the following:-
1. G.O. Ms. No.151, Finance (TA) Department, dated: 04.04.2010.
2. G.o.Ms.No.98, Finance (TA) Department, dt: 21-05-2010.
3. G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dated: 18.03.2015.
1.In the Government order first read above, based on the recommendations of Ninth Pay Revision Commission, employees were permitted to avail Leave Travel Concession in a Block period of 4 years and may avail this concession to visit any place within the state during the second Block
2. Orders were issued in the Government order second read above, on request of the JAC of employees, Teachers, Workers and Pensioners, of A.P., permitting employees to avail Leave Travel Concession anywhere in India once in entire service during the second part of Block period, up to a maximum distance of 3500 Kms to and fro, and subject to restricting the claim to Rs. 12500/-. The other terms and conditions shall remain same as mentioned in the reference first cited.
3. The Tenth Pay Revision Commission has recommended the enhancement of the claim amount for Leave Travel Concession once in entire service to all State Government employees, from Rs. 12,500/- to Rs.18,750/- while keeping the limit of the maximum distance as 3500 Kms.only.
4. Government after careful consideration have decided to accept the above recommendation of Tenth RPC. All the Government employees of Telangana may travel anywhere in India on Leave Travel Concession once in entire service, during second Block period, up to a Maximum distance of 3,500 Kms to and fro, and subject to restricting the claim to Rs. 18750/-. The other terms and conditions shall remain same mentioned in the reference first cited.
5. These orders shall come into force with effect from 01.05.2015 i.e., in respect of the journeys performed after 01.05.2015 or commenced prior to 01.05.2015 and continued beyond 01.05.2015.
6. Necessary amendments to the A.P. Civil Services (Travelling Allowance) Rules, 1996 shall be issued in due course.
Tags: TS prc 2015 go.76, ltc go.76,travelling allowance to ts employees, leave travel concession allowances to telangana employees, ltc allowances to govt. employees, 10th prc 2015 go.76,telangana civil services (travelling allowance) rules
Important Feature Posts Details
Go.76 TS PRC 2015 LTC/Leave Travel Concession to Government Employees Reviewed by Tteachers on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 Rating: