Go 62 PRC 2015 Sub-Jail Allowances to the Assistant Civil Surgeons
Allowances – Revision of Pay Scales - Recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission on Sub-Jail Allowance - Orders-G.O.MS.No. 62 Dated:02-05-2015 - Issued.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.115, Finance (TA) Department, dated: 7-4-2010.
2. G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance (HRM.IV) Dept., dated: 18.03.2015.
1.In the Government order first read above, orders were issued sanctioning Sub-Jail Allowance of Rs.200/- per month to Assistant Civil Surgeons for attending to the Jail duties, based on the recommendations of Pay Revision Commission, 2010.
2. In the Government order second read above, orders were issued introducing Revised Pay Scales, based on the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission, to the State Government Employees.
3. Among others, the Tenth Pay Revision Commission, recommended revision of the existing Sub-Jail Allowance from Rs.200/- per month to Rs.300/- per month to the Assistant Civil Surgeons who perform duties of attending to sub Jails.
4. Government have accepted the above recommendations and hereby order that the Sub-Jail Allowance to the Assistant Civil Surgeons who are on Jail Duties shall be revised from Rs.200/- to Rs.300/- per month.
5. These orders shall come into force with effect from 01.05.2015. 6. Necessary amendments to the Manual of Special Pays and Allowances shall be issued in due course.
Tags:sub-jail allowance allowances in telangana prc 2015,sub-jail allowance allowance go.62,download sub-jail allowance allowance prc go.62, sub-jail allowance telangana prc go.62,sub-jail allowance ts prc 2015 go.62,sub-jail allowance ts rps go.62, telangana prc allowances go.62
Important Feature Posts Details
Go 62 PRC 2015 Sub-Jail Allowances to the Assistant Civil Surgeons Reviewed by Tteachers on 11:26 Rating: