Go 77 TS/Telangana Archakas Remuneration Enhanced
TS/Telangana Poojari/Archakas salary Increased
Enhancement of remuneration to the Archakas under Dhoopa Deepa Naivedyam Scheme from Rs.2,500/- to Rs.6,000/- – Orders-G.O.Ms.No.77 Dated: 09-06-2015 – Issued.
Read the following:-
1.G.O.Ms.No.179,Revenue (Endowments.II) Dept.,dt.15.02.2006
2.From the Commissioner, Endowments Department., State of Telangana, Hyderabad Letter No. G2/2728/2014, 20/10/2014.
3.From the Commissioner, Endowments Department, State of
Telangana, Hyderabad Letter No. G2/2728/2014, dt 05.06.2015
1)The Commissioner, Endowments Department, Hyderabad in his letter 2nd read above has stated that the Government have introduced a scheme of Dhoopa Deepa Naivedyam to aid the needy religious institutions which are not in a position to provide Dhoopa Deepa Naivedyam and accordingly sanctioned Rs.2500/- per month for each institution (Rs.1000/- for Dhoopa Deepa Naivedyam and Rs.1500/- for salary of Archaka) vide G.O.Ms.No.179, Revenue (Endowments-II) Department, dated 15.02.2006. He has further stated that the representatives of Telangana Archaka Associations have requested to increase the aid from Rs.2500/- to Rs.6000/- per month under Dhoopa Deepa Naivedyam Scheme.
2) In the reference 3rd read above, the Commissioner, Endowments Department, Hyderabad has submitted the proposal to Government for enhancement of aid under Dhoopa Deepa Naivedyam Scheme from Rs.2,500/- to Rs.6,000/-, based on the demand of Telangana Archaka Associations and also assurance given by the Hon’ble Chief Minister at Warangal (East and West) on 09.01.2015. He has further stated that the Government may consider to sanction and release grant-in-aid to a tune of at least Rs. 12.00 crores per annum to the C.G.F. account, for enhancing Dhoopa Deepa Naivedyam Scheme aid payment from Rs.2500/- to Rs.6000/- (Rs.2000/- for Dhoopa Deepa Naivedyam + Rs.4000/- for Archaka salary per month) from financial year 2015-16 onwards to meet the deficit of fund.
3) Government after careful examination of the matter, hereby accord permission to the Commissioner, Endowments Department, Hyderabad, to enhance the Dhoopa Deepa Naivedyam aid from Rs.2,500/- to Rs.6,000/-per month (Rs.2000/- towards Dhoopa Deepa Naivedyam and Rs.4000/- towards salary of Archaka) to each institution.
4) The expenditure shall be met initially from the available funds in Common Good Fund, pending a decision on grant-in-aid from Government or levy of further contribution from surplus funds of major temples on the lines of G.O. 1st read above.
5) The above enhancement shall come into force with effect from 01.06.2015, payable in July, 2015.
6) The Commissioner, Endowments Department, Hyderabad, shall take necessary further action accordingly
Important Feature Posts Details
Go 77 TS/Telangana Archakas Remuneration Enhanced Reviewed by Tteachers on Saturday, May 09, 2015 Rating: