Badi Pilustondi Programme Schedule,Day wise Activities for AP Schools
Badi Pilustondi Programme 2015-16, Under Badi Pilustondi Day wise Activities will be done, in this programme special Drive will be conducted to join out of school children, Badi Utsavam, balika Utsavam, Children with Special Needs, Student Day, A Day with Community Badi Pilustondi programme day wise schedule, Malli Badiki Programme.For Badi Pilustondi Prgramme mandal leval and district level committees will be constituted to ensure effective implementation and monitoring the prestigious programme. Badi Pilustondi Prgramme will be conducted in all Andhra Pradesh Schools from 15th June 2015 to 21st June 2015 in the State in connection with special drive for enrolment of all out of school children.
Badi Pilustondi Commencement(Day 1: 15-06-2015)
1. 15th June, 2015 - Commencement of Badi Pilustondi Programme by District Minister & all Stakeholders
2. On this day the entire information of Out of School children will be released.
3. All the facilities available in the district like hostels, Residential Schools, KGBV Schools, NRSTC etc., will be published for the benefit of Parents and Community at large. Thereafter, the identified Out of School Children will be formally joined in the School.
Badi Utsavam(Day 2: 16-06-2015)
1.16th June, 2015 - Badi Ustavam: Conduct of Grama Sabha in all the villages of the district under the chairmanship of Gram Sarpanch. The aim of Gramsabha is to motivate the parents to admit children back to school.
2.Rallies of children & Teachers can be organised on this day.
3. Folkdances, Kalajathas are to be conducted in all villages to cause wide publicity of this programme.
4. MEOs, Dy.E.Os., Headmasters, DEOs, MPDOs & MROs should make night halt in most backward and problematic villages in the Mandal.
Balika Ustavam(Day 3: 17-06-2015)
◾17th June, 2015 - Balika Ustavam: KGBVs & Govt. Schools will be visited by Mandal level team. Girl children who are achieve, in spite of poverty, lack of facilities, should be honoured.
A Day for CwSN(Day 4: 18-06-2015)
◾18th June, 2015 - A day for Children with Special Needs: On this day awareness programme will be conducted to all parents at "Bhavitha Center" and explain about concepts of inclusive education since It is observed that Children dropout because of Special problem like low vision, deaf & dumb, dyslexia etc.
Vidya Sadassu(Day 5: 19-06-2015)
1. 19th June, 2015 - Conduct of Vidya Sadassu: All SMCs will be invited to at mandal level for this Vidya Sadassu. All parents will be explained about facilities provided by govt. for good Education like i.e. Highly qualified teachers, Free text books, Two pairs of uniforms, Mid day meal, Good infrastructure in schools. The Office bearers will be provided with the list of out of School Children and are to be requested to involve in admission of out of school children in schools.
2.The meeting will be presided by MPP & ZPTC will be the guest of honour. MEO will be convenor & conduct the workshop.
Student Day(Day 6: 20-06-2015)
1. 20th June 2015 (Student Day): Children are also to be motivated to continue studies at least up to 10th class. In every school teacher should explain about Right to Education (RTE) to children and take oath from children at least to complete 10th class without break.
2. Elocution/Debate/Essay Writing competitions can be conducted to all children on the topic i will complete atleast 10th class & achieve higher goals.
3. Certificates will be given to best performer in the competition, School grants can be used of this purpose. Certificate should also be specially given to children who motivate dropouts to join back to school (Child to Child motivation).
A Day with Community(Day 7: 21-06-2015)
21st JUNE 2015 (A Day with Community): All parents, teachers and children will eat Midday meals together in the schools and discuss about improving the quality.
At the end of week, it should be ensured that all Out of School Children are enrolled in school. Similarly, transition of children will be ensured from one class to next higher class to prevent drop-outs. The District Collector shall from team of Senior District Officers to follow up the programme and send daily report of enrolled children and other activities in the prescribed formats.
Badi Pilustondi Objectives
1. To ensure 100% enrolment of all eligible children in schools
2. To ensure that no child in the age group of 6-14 years is left out of school.
3. To bring back all drop out children to school.
4. To ensure that no child work as labourer i.e., to implement "Child Labour Prohibition and Regulation Act, 1986" under earnest spirit.
5. To involve various stake holder like local bodies, NGOs, SHGs, and officials in this endeavour.
6. To improve infrastructural facilities and provide good ambience in the school.
7. To implement and monitor this programme, District level committee and state level committee are formed.
Important Feature Posts Details
Badi Pilustondi Programme Schedule,Day wise Activities for AP Schools Reviewed by Tteachers on Sunday, June 14, 2015 Rating: