TS Go.17 Revised Primary School Rationalisation Guidelines-Staff Pattern
TS/Telangana GO.No 17 Revised/New/Modified Rationalisation Norms/Guidelines of Teacher Posts and Staff under various Managements ZP, MPP, Govt Schools,ZPHS.UPS,PS Schools GO Ms No 17, Enrollment Slab, Norms For Shifting Of Surplus Posts details is as follows
Go 17 Telangana Primary School Rationalisation Guidelines-Staff PatternNorms for Rationalisation of Teacher Post s and Staff under various Managements viz., Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Praja Parishad Schools - Amendment – Orders – Issued.
Read the following:-
1) G.O.Ms.No.11, School Education (Ser.II) Department, dated 15.6.2015.
2) From the DSE., Telangana, Hyd, Lr. Rc. No.138/Ser.III/Spl/2014,dated 27.6.2015.
In the circumstances reported by the Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad in the reference 2nd read above, the following amendments are issued to the G.O. 1st read above:-
TS Primary School Staff Pattern
As per G.O.Ms. No.11
|After amendment read as follows|
of Primary School
|No. of |
of Primary School
|No. of |
|201- 240||1||6||7||201- 240||1||6||7|
|241 - 280||1||7||8||241 - 280||1||7||8|
|281 – 320||1||8||9||281 – 320||1||8||9|
|321 – 360||1||9||10||321 – 360||1||9||10|
|361- 400||1||10||11||361- 400||1||10||11|
2) For item (c) in Annexure-I under Norms For Rationalization, the following is substituted: -
“In view of the large number of vacancies in SGT Category, only 1 SGT is proposed in 0 to 19 enrolment slab so as to prevent closure of Schools for want of staff. Further, it is to be ensured that at least one regular Teacher is posted in every School”.
3) Item 1 (c) in Annexure-VII i.e., Norms For Shifting Of Surplus Posts / Persons Due To Rationalization is deleted.
4) For item 1(e) in Annexure-VII i.e., Norms For Shifting Of Surplus Posts / Persons Due To Rationalization, the following is substituted :- “Parallel English Medium sections in the High Schools with enrolment upto 50 shall be identified and the students should be admitted in English Medium sections of the nearby Schools. The sections where such students are adjusted shall be continued provided strength is more than 50. If, even after adjustment, the strength in the parallel sections is less than 50, those sections in the Schools shall not be continued. While adjusting the students, as far as possible, students may be shifted to nearby Schools where there are more number of students and there is sufficient accommodation.
While assessing surplus posts of such Schools where sections are closed and students are adjusted in the neighboring Schools, the posts which were sanctioned for the parallel English Medium sections become surplus and surplus staff shall be shifted to the needy Schools under the same Management.”
2. The Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad shall take necessary action, accordingly.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
RANJEEV R. ACHARYA
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENTTo
The Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad.
All the District Collectors in the State.
All the Project Officers, ITDA in the State.
All the District Educational Officers in the State.
All the Chief Executive Officers, Zilla Parishad in the State.
All the Regional Joint Directors of School Education in the State.
The Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
The Accountant General, Hyderabad
The Finance Department.
The Chief Minister’s Peshi
The P.S. to Dy.CM & M(Edn).
The P.S. to Prl. Secretary to Government.
Copy to SF/SCs.
// FORWARDED:: BY ORDER//
TS/Telangana GO.No 17 Revised/New/Modified Primary School Rationalisation Norms/ Guidelines, Staff Pattern
Important Feature Posts Details
TS Go.17 Revised Primary School Rationalisation Guidelines-Staff Pattern Reviewed by Tteachers on Sunday, June 28, 2015 Rating: