Go.9 AP Tourism Policy 2015-20
Go.No 9 Dated 12.06.2015 Andhra Pradesh Tourism Policy 2015-20Andhra Pradesh Tourism Policy 2015-20 -Orders-Issued.
G.O.Ms.No.79, Youth Advancement, Tourism and Culture Department. Dt:25.07.2011.
AP Go.9 Tourism Policy 2015-20 Details
1. Government, with a view to make the state more conducive and attractive for potential investors and provide an impetus to the tourism sector, proposes to introduce the Andhra Pradesh Tourism Policy 2015-20.
2. The Government, after careful consideration and detailed examination of several issues connected to the area of Tourism, having obtained the suggestions of various stakeholders and other line Departments, hereby approve the Andhra Pradesh Tourism Policy, 2015-20 as appended to this order replacing the Tourism Policy, 2010.
3. The Policy will come into operation from the date of issue of this order and shall remain in force up to 31-03-2020.
4. The Incentives mentioned in the Policy will be implemented as per orders and guidelines to be issued separately.
5. All the concerned departments of Secretariat / HoDs shall take appropriate action to implement the provisions made in the “Andhra Pradesh Tourism Policy 2015-20” following due process.
Important Feature Posts Details
Go.9 AP Tourism Policy 2015-20 Reviewed by Tteachers on 21:53 Rating: