AP Go.69 Ban on transfers of employees due to MLC Elections
AP Transfers Ban Go.69:Transfers and postings of employees – Ban on transfer of employees – Orders-G.O.Ms.No.69 Dated:12.06.2015 – Issued.
Read the following:-
1) G.O.Ms.No.57, Finance (HR-I) Dept, dt.18.5.2015.
2) G.O.Ms.No.58, Finance (HR-I) Dept, dt.23.5.2015.
3) G.O.Ms.No.59, Finance (HR-I) Dept, dt.25.5.2015.
4) G.O.Ms.No.61, Finance (HR-I) Dept, dt.29.5.2015.
5) G.O.Ms.No.63, Finance (HR-I) Dept, dt.2.6.2015.
1.In the reference 1st to 4th read above, orders were issued relaxing theban on transfers for the period from 18.05.2015upto midnight of May 31, 2015.In the G.O 5th read above orders were issued to freeze the movements of employees due to postings and transfers with effect from mid-night of May 31, 2015 and to recommence the process on 9th June, 2015 which shall be completed by the mid-night of June 15, 2015 duly following the guidelines, instructions issued in the references first read above.
2. However, in view of the model code of conduct due to elections to the State Legislative Council, the Government hereby re-impose ban on all transfers with immediate effect.
3. The treasury officers shall not admit the pay bills of the employees whose transfers are considered in deviation of the above orders.
4. All the Departments of Secretariat and Heads of Departments shall follow theabove orders scrupulously.
Important Feature Posts Details
AP Go.69 Ban on transfers of employees due to MLC Elections Reviewed by Tteachers on Friday, June 12, 2015 Rating: