AP Rc 2607 MRC Grant Utilization Guidelines 2015-16
AP Rc2607: MRC Grant,Grant Utilization Guidelines Released for the academic year 2015-16,the total amount of MRC Grant is 80,000/- details is as follows
MRC Grant & Meeting TA – Rs.80,000/-
- Rs. 1000/- per month for internet : 12000.00
- Rs. 750/- per month for MEOs cell phone : 9000.00
- Rs. 750/- per month for Electricity charges : 9000.00
- Stationery, Xerox, office expenses, postage : 8500.00Providing tea to the HMs during monthly meetings (@ Rs.300/- per meeting x 9 meetings) :3600.00
- Repairs of TV, DVD, Computers, Printers, ROTs, Furniture etc., White washing of MRC building : 5000.00
- Providing Drinking water : 6400.00
- Maintenance of toilets. FTA to MEOs (as per GO Ms.No.99, Dt:6.4.10) : 6000.00
- For 15 days tour in a month Rs.750/- for 10 months (MEO should submit the school visit reports and Tour Diaries) : 7500.00
- Travelling Allowance to the staff of MRC : 13000.00
Total : 80000.00
AP Rc 2607 General Guidelines for MRC Grant Utilization
- All types of grants shall be utilized as per the Implementation Plan.
- The SMC shall make resolutions to utilize all types of grants (except MRC) on the above mentioned items and the resolutions shall be recorded accordingly.
- Social audit shall be done by SMC on utilization of the grants. Stock and Issue Registers shall be maintained for the items procured and utilized. Expenditure and balance available shall be displayed on the notice board.
- Discussion on utilization of grants shall be conducted at bi-monthly SMC meetings.
- Cash book and vouchers shall be maintained for all the transactions
- Headmasters are responsible for utilization of grants as per guidelines at school level; School
- .Complex Headmaster & Joint Secretary at Complex level and MEO at MRC level.
- School Complex and MRC grants shall be drawn every month as per monthly requirements only.
- The DIET, DPO staff and MEO shall monitor the utilization of grants and record in the academic guidance register and furnish report to the DPO and SPO. Necessary action may be taken based on the observations made during their visits.
- The State Level Observers shall also visit sample schools, MRCs and School Complexes and observe the utilization of grants and recommend appropriate measures and action.
Important Feature Posts Details
AP Rc 2607 MRC Grant Utilization Guidelines 2015-16 Reviewed by Tteachers on Wednesday, June 24, 2015 Rating: