Go.1765 TS/Telangana Employees Service Rules Framing Committee
TS/Telangana ,Employees,Teachers Service Rules framing Committee,Unified Service / Rules
GO.1765 A Committee Constituted for Framing Telangana Employees Unified Service Rules
TS/Telangana Employee Service Rules – Committee of Officers to consider and recommend for framing Unified Service / Rules for the services identical in various departments and other Service Rules – Constituted – Orders-G.O.RT.No. 1765. Dated:25-6-2015. – Issued.
G.O.RT.No. 1765. GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (SERVICES-D) DEPARTMENT Dated:25-6-2015.1.The Government hereby constitute a Committee with the following Officers:-
- Sri Rajeshwar Tiwari, IAS,Principal Secretary to Govt., EFS&T Department.: Chairman
- Sri B.Venkateswara Rao, IAS,Secretary to Government (Services), GAD.: Member
- Sri N.Siva Sankar, IAS,Secretary to Government, Finance Department.: Member
- Joint / Deputy Secretary to Govt.(Services), GAD. : Convener
2. The Committee shall consider the issue of framing Unified Service / Rules and other Service Rules as detailed below and submit its report to Government within a month:-
(i) clubbing the services identical in various departments and framing Unified Service Rules for the same. For example, Surveyors in Survey and Settlement Department, Municipal Department etc.;
(ii) prescribing a test in “Proficiency in Office Automation with usage of Computer and associated Software” for the posts equivalent to Assistant Section Officers, Typist-cum-Assistant, Junior Assistants, Assistant-cum-Typist, Senior Stenographers, Junior Stenographers, UD Typists, Typists, LD Typists, in various departments, which were not covered under Secretariat Subordinate and Ministerial Services viz., Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant, Junior Auditor, Senior Auditor etc.;
(iii) creation of Information Technology Service for various departments in the State.
3. The Committee may invite / co-opt any other officers as it deems fit.
4. The Departments of Secretariat shall furnish necessary information to the Committee as and when it desires the same.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENTTo
Sri Rajeshwar Tiwari, IAS, Prl.Secretary to Govt., EFS&T Dept.
Sri B.Venkateswara Rao, IAS, Secretary to Govt.(Ser), GAD.
Sri N.Siva Sankar, IAS, Secretary to Govt., Finance Dept.
All the Departments of Secretariat.
The PS to Chief Secretary to Govt.
The PS to Secretary to Govt.(Ser), GAD.
The PA to Deputy Secretary to Govt.(Ser), GAD.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//
Important Feature Posts Details
Go.1765 TS/Telangana Employees Service Rules Framing Committee Reviewed by Tteachers on Thursday, June 25, 2015 Rating: