AP EdCet 2016 Web Options APEdcet Seat Allotment Order Download
AP Ed.Cet 2015 Web Options,AP EdCet 2015 web options selection page,AP EDCet 2015 Seat Allotment Order Download
AP EdCet 2015 Web Options-APEdcet Seat Allotment Order DownloadA Common Entrance Test, designated as AP Education Common Entrance Test-2015 (APEd.CET-2015) will be conducted by the CONVENER, APEd.CET-2015, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for admission in to B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2015-2016.
AP Ed.Cet 2015 Fee Details
- AP.Ed.CET-2015 Processing Fee Acount
- APSCHE-ED.CET Admn.2015 : 1508 101 000 29464
- IFSC CODE : ANDB0001508
- Processing Fee should be paid by the candidates through RTGS mode
AP Ed.Cet 2015 Web Options Process
- The options selection page contains two tables ◦Colleges, courses and Coursetype on the lefthand side of the page.◦Selected options in the order of priority on the righthand side.
- Enter Hall Ticket Number, Registration No, Password and Date of Birth on the top.If everything you entered is correct, List of available colleges, courses, course type combinations are shown in the lefthand side table. You can filter the list in two ways by ◦District.◦Starting letter of the college code(short code of 4 letters).
- To select the option: click on the college and course on the lefthand side table and click ADD button. An alert box will pop up asking confirmation to add the option. The selected college will be added to options table on the right hand side as last option.
- To delete the option: Select an option and click "Delete" Button. The selected option will be deleted and the options will be renumbered automatically.
- To change the priority: Select the option whose priority you want to change, drag and drop at the required place. The options will be renumbered automatically. (OR) Select the option and press the UP/DOWN arrow buttons present in between the tables to move up/down one level.
- To Save the options: Click the SAVE button in order to save the options in the server. After clicking, the SAVE button, a window prompts for PASSWORD. One Time Password(OTP) would be sent to your mobile which is valid for 15mins only. If the password is correct, then you will land onto a new page where all your options along with priority will be displayed.
- Print Order of Preference of Options: You can print order of preference of options once you SAVE the options. You can also take a printout of the options from Webcounselling Details Menu and also from Home Page.
View with Internet Explorer Ver 10.0 or above
Important Feature Posts Details
AP EdCet 2016 Web Options APEdcet Seat Allotment Order Download Reviewed by Tteachers on Thursday, July 09, 2015 Rating: