TS Go.102 PRC for University Non Teaching Staff Employees-RPS 2015
RPS PRC 2015 Go.No 102 for Non-Teaching staff of Universities and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Revision of Pay Scales - Recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission in respect of Non-Teaching staff of Universities and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University - Orders- Issued.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.95, G.A.(Spl.A) Department, dated: 28.2.2013.
2. G.O.Ms.No.294, Finance (PC.I) Department, dated: 26.10.2013.
3. G.O.Ms.No.10, Finance (PC.I) Department dated:06-01-2014.
4. G.O.Ms.No.5, G.A.(Spl.A) Department, dated: 12-01-2015.
5. G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance (HRM.IV) Dept., dt.18-03-2015.
6. G.O.Ms.No.26, Finance (HRM.IV) Dept., dt.18-03-2015.
7. G.O.Ms.No.27, Finance (HRM.IV) Dept., dt.18-03-2015.
8. G.O.Ms.No.28, Finance (HRM.IV) Dept., dt.18-03-2015.
9. Cir.Memo.68/1/HRM.IV/2014, Finance (HRM.IV) Dept., dt.04-04-2015.
10. G.O.Ms.No.38, Finance (HRM.IV) Dept., dt.15-04-2015.
11. G.O.Ms.No.56, Finance (HRM.IV) Dept., dt.02-05-2015.
TS Go.102 PRC for University Non Teaching Staff Employees-RPS 2015
|TS PRC 2015|
1.In the Government Order first read above, orders were issued constituting Pay Revision Commission, appointing Sri Pradeep Kumar Agarwal, IAS (Retd) as Pay Revision Commissioner to evolve the principles which may govern the structure of emoluments and those conditions of service of various categories of employees of the State Government, Local Bodies and Aided Institutions, Non-teaching staff of the Universities including Agricultural University, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Work charged employees and full-time contingent employees. The Pay Revision Commission submitted its report to Government on 29-05-2014.
2. Government, vide G.O. 4th cited, constituted a High Power Committee to process the recommendations of the Pay Revision Commission and also to hold necessary consultations in that regard with the Service Associations. The High Power Committee, accordingly initiated the consultative process and completed its meetings with major employees associations. The Chairman of the High Power Committee has briefed the Government in regard to the deliberations of the Committee on 05-02-2015.
3. Government held discussions with the Chairman and Members of the Joint Action Committee of Employees, Teachers and Workers of Telangana, and the Representatives of Telangana Secretariat Employees on 05-02-2015 in regard to implementation of the major recommendations of the Tenth PRC.
4. Government decided to implement the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission on the Revised Pay Scales with certain modifications as below.
- (i) A fitment benefit of 43% would be given for fixing the pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 as against the fitment benefit of 29% recommended by the Tenth Pay Revision Commission. The Dearness Allowance as on 01-07-2013 will be merged in the pay as recommended by PRC.
- (ii) The Revised Pay Scales will be implemented notionally from 01-07-2013, with monetary benefit from 02-06-2014.
- (iii) Regarding the arrears from 02-06-2014 to 28-02-2015, orders will be issued separately.
- (iv) The benefit of the Revised Pay Scales 2015 will be paid in cash for the salary of March, 2015 payable in April, 2015.
- (v) The other demands of the Joint Action Committee of Employees, Teachers and Workers, Telangana and Telangana Secretariat Employees will be placed before the High Power Committee constituted vide G.O. 2nd cited.
- (vi) With regard to State Level enterprises and Co-operatives, the same procedure as was done with the last PRC will be followed.
5. Accordingly, Government issued the following orders implementing the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission with the above modifications:
1. G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance (HRM.IV) Dept., dt.18-03-2015.
2. G.O.Ms.No.26, Finance (HRM.IV) Dept., dt.18-03-2015.
3. G.O.Ms.No.27, Finance (HRM.IV) Dept., dt.18-03-2015.
4. G.O.Ms.No.28, Finance (HRM.IV) Dept., dt.18-03-2015.
5. G.O.Ms.No.38, Finance (HRM.IV) Dept., dt.15-04-2015.
6. G.O.Ms.No.56, Finance (HRM.IV) Dept., dt.02-05-2015.
6. Government have accepted the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission on the revision of the Pay Scales of Non-Teaching Staff of all Universities and decided to extend the fixation benefit of 43% as was allowed to the State Government employees, along with the other recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission on the Compensatory allowances viz., DA, HRA and CCA, Special Pays and Automatic Advancement Scheme.
7. (a) The Revised Pay Scales, 2015 shall be as set out in Schedule I. The corresponding revised pay scales for the existing scales shall be the scale against each existing scale specified therein. These scales shall be common to all the employees in various categories except where specified otherwise in the Departmental Pay Schedule (Schedule-II) appended to this order. Holders of posts not included in the Schedule-II will be governed by the Revised Pay Scales corresponding to the existing scales as shown in the Schedule-I.
(b) The principles for exercise of option, revision of pay scales shall be as laid down in the Telangana Revised Scales of Pay Rules, 2015 notified in the G.O. fifth read above;
(c) The revised rates of DA, HRA and CCA as ordered in the G.Os. sixth to eighth and the Automatic Advancement Scheme as ordered in the G.O. tenth read above shall apply mutatis mutandis to the Non-Teaching staff of Universities.
(d) The Revised Pay Scales, 2015 shall be deemed to have come into force notionally with effect from 01-07-2013. The monetary benefit shall be allowed from 02-06-2014.
(e) The Salary in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 will be paid in cash from the month of March, 2015 payable on 01.04.2015.
(f) Regarding the arrears of Salary in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 for the period from 02-06-2014 to 28-02-2015, orders will be issued separately.
(g) Interim relief paid from 01.01.2014 to 01.06.2014 shall not be recovered. Interim Relief paid for the period beyond 02-06-2014 will be adjusted from the monetary benefit payable on account of implementation of Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
(h) In case of employees who opt to continue in the existing pay scales, the Interim Relief will cease to be paid with effect from 1-3-2015.
(i) The Universities shall meet the additional expenditure from their sources and shall not seek additional funds for this purpose.
(j) the monetary benefit of Special Pay and other Allowances shall be with effect from the date as indicated in the Government Orders as applicable to the Government employees.
8. The Interim Relief shall not be included as pay for the purpose of fixation in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
9. The instructions issued in the reference ninth cited shall also apply to the Non-Teaching staff of Universities. All the Registrars of Universities and the Audit Officers are requested to follow these instructions for the purpose of pay fixation and payment of arrears and audit thereof. These are modified in the context of applicability to the Universities and reproduced below for ready reference
(a) Instructions to the Registrars of Universities:
(i) All the Registrars of Universities are requested to communicate these orders along with the Option Form annexed through their subordinate officers, to all the employees who were in service under their control as on 01-07-2013 including those who were on leave, under suspension, deputation, Foreign Service and the employees retired on or after 01-07-2013. In respect of the employees who died while in office on or after 01-07-2013, these orders have to be communicated to their legal heirs.
(ii) They are also requested to communicate the Proforma of Statement of the Pay Fixation appended to this order (Appendix-I) to the subordinate officers under their control and issue instructions to fix the pay of the employees in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
(b) Instructions to the Heads of Universities/Officers looking after establishment:
(i) The Registrars of the Universities/ Officers looking after the establishment shall prepare a list indicating the names and designations of all members of staff according to the monthly pay bills in quadruplicate and furnish them to the Audit Officer of State Audit/ Deputy Director of State Audit. Drawing Officer should ensure that no member of the staff whether on duty or on leave or under suspension shall escape inclusion from the list. Proforma for furnishing this information is given in Annexure-I to this order.
(ii) The Registrar of the University or the officer looking after establishment shall obtain option in the proforma appended to the G.O fourth read above, in quadruplicate, from the employees to whom the Telangana Revised Scales of Pay Rules, 2015 shall apply.
(iii) The employee shall submit his option to the Registrar of the University/ Officer looking after establishment.
(iv) The Officers referred in para b (i) and (ii) above, shall on receipt of option forms prepare the pay fixation statements, in quadruplicate in the form appended
(v) The Officers concerned shall record the entries of fixation of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 in the Service Registers of the employees concerned before preparation of claims. A copy of the pay fixation Statement shall also be attached to the Service Register of the employee.
(c) Instructions to the Drawing and Disbursing Officers of Universities:(i) (a) The salaries in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 shall be paid in cash from the month of March, 2015 onwards.
(b) Regarding the arrears of salaries on account of fixation of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 for the period from 02-06-2014 to 28-02-2015, orders will be issued separately.
(c) In the event of death of any employee before the issue of these orders, the legal heirs shall be entitled to get the benefit of Revised Pay Scales, 2015 as stipulated in (a) and (b) above.
(ii) The claims on account of fixation of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 shall be preferred in duplicate in the establishment pay bills form and presented to the Audit Officer, State Audit Department concerned along with pay fixation statements in triplicate together with the Service Register of the individual concerned with up to date entries. The bill should be superscripted in “RED INK” as “Claim for Pay Fixation arrears in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015” to make it distinct from other bills.
(iii) The pay fixation claims shall be prepared in three parts:
Part-I: From 01-07-2013 to 01-06-2014 for which the fixation is notional.
Part-II: From 02-06-2014 to 28-02-2015, for which arrears of pay fixation in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015, are to be paid as per the orders that will be issued separately.
Part-III: From 01-03-2015 onwards to the date of fixation of pay in the revised Pay Scales, 2015 for which the arrears shall be paid in cash.
The DDO concerned shall prepare the claim in three parts as above and prefer the bill only in respect of Part-III amount to the Audit Officer, State Audit Department concerned.
(iv) The Drawing Officer shall ensure that the bills are supported by all supporting documents in duplicate indicating the details of the employees, before submitting the claims to the concerned Audit Officer of the State Audit Department.
(v) All the Drawing and Disbursing Officers are requested to intimate the employees working under their control as to how much of the amounts worked out due to fixation in the Revised Pay Scales,2015 are adjusted notionally, amounts calculated from 02-06-2014 to 28-02-2015 and amount paid in cash from March, 2015 in the proforma appended (Appendix-II) to these instructions.
(vi) If the Audit Authorities report any erroneous pay fixation, the Drawing Officer should check again, with reference to the pay fixation already approved. If pay fixation was approved by a higher authority, the fact should be reported by the Drawing Officer to the concerned Authority. Suitable action should be taken to rectify the erroneous fixation immediately.
(vii) The Drawing Officers should invariably indicate the particulars of pay and allowances in the fixation statements correctly.
(viii) The Drawing Officers should not alter any column of the pay fixation statement. They should not include any new item. They should not omit to mention any information against the column.
Important Feature Posts Details
TS Go.102 PRC for University Non Teaching Staff Employees-RPS 2015 Reviewed by Tteachers on Thursday, July 23, 2015 Rating: