OUCET 2016 Online Registration and Excercising of Web Options Process
OUCET 2015 Online Registration and Excercising of Web Options Process-OUPGCET
Online Registration Process and Exercising of Web Options for all eligible candidates open from 17.07.2015 to 23.07.2015
1. Open the website www.ouadmissions.com or www.osmania.ac.in . Home page will be displayed as follows.
2. Read the Important Instructions carefully before proceeding for the Step-1 of Web Counseling, i.e. Online Registration. Click the OUCET 2015 link on the page. The OUCET-2015 page is opened.
3. Click on Registration cum Web Options link for Registration process. The following web counselling page will be displayed.
4. Step 1 : REGISTRATION
I. Click “Registration” button at Step 1. The following screen will be displayed.
II. Enter the Hall ticket Number, Rank in the concerned subject and Date of birth.
III. Click Submit button.
IV. The candidate’s information with photograph will be displayed on the screen.
V. Go through the entire information displayed on the screen and verify your details. If any discrepancy is noticed contact Office of The Directorate of Admissions, OU or e-mail to: email@example.com. Also, you can call the help line numbers 8686824649 and 9494356283 for the necessary assistance. Click the “NEXT” button to proceed further.
VI. A verification screen to enter the mobile number and e-mail ID is displayed. Enter your Mobile Number and E-mail ID and click “SUBMIT” button. (Note: The Mobile number and email ID provided will be registered and used for all future correspondence. Take care while entering your mobile number and email ID).
VII. After verification, USER NAME and PASSWORD will be sent to your e-mail ID and registered mobile number.
5. EXERCISING WEB OPTIONS:
I. Click on the Login for Web Options at STEP 2. The following screen is displayed.
II. Enter the USERNAME and PASSWORD sent to your e-mail ID and mobile number.
III. A screen with list of colleges offering the course, type of seat (Regular/ Payment), type of college (University Campus, Constituent, Affiliated, etc.), etc. are shown as below on the left hand side of the table.
IV. To Select the Option: Select the colleges as per your preference on the left hand side table and click RIGHT ARROW button. The selected college will be added to options table on the right hand side.
V. To Delete the Option: Select the option and click “LEFT ARROW” button. The selected option will be deleted and moved to the left side of the table.
VI. To Change the Priority: Select the college option whose priority has to be changed and press the UP/DOWN arrow button available to the right side of the table to move up/down by one level.
VII. To Save and view the Options: Click the “SAVE AND VIEW” button in order to save and view the options. Verify thoroughly the colleges and their priority. In case if you are not satisfied with the options, click the “BACK” button to once again exercise the options.
VIII. To Modify the Saved options: Before the Final submission of options, the candidate can modify the already exercised and saved options till the last date of web options by logging into the web options page.
IX. To Freeze the Saved Option: The saved options can be freezed (Fixed) by clicking the “FINAL SUBMISSION” button. Once the options are freezed, further changes in options cannot be made. A copy of the list of selected colleges as per your order of preference as shown below will be sent to your registered email. You can also take a printout of the same.
7. The exercising of options will be closed at 12.00 mid night on the last date specified for web options in the notification.
9. The options registered in the server will be frozen automatically on the last day specified in the notification and shall be used for seat allotment.
10. The options will be processed on the dates specified and the results will be communicated through SMS to the registered mobile number.
Do's and Don'ts
- Do not select college / course casually in which you are not interested.
- Avoid using slow internet facility.
- Allotments will be made in the order of preference of options given by the candidates. Therefore exercise utmost care while entering options.
- Allotments will be made on the basis of the rank and by following the rules of reservation.
- Allotment made in the web counselling is final and cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- Office of the Directorate of Admissions is not responsible for any technical or human errors committed from candidate’s side while exercising options.
- Keep your mobile with you while exercising options and do not block SMS.
- Use GOOGLE CHROME browser for trouble free operation.
- Do not use JAVA script blocker plugin.
- Ensure that popup window blocker is disabled.
OUCET 2015 Final Phase Counselling and web options Schedule
OUCET 2015 Certificate Verification Dates-OUPGCET Helpline Centers
OUCET 2015 Web Counselling Instructions
OUPGCET 2015 College Admission Fee Details
OU PGCET 2015 Subject Wise Colleges List
OU PGCet 2015 Web Options-Counselling Schedule-Certificate Verification
OUCET 2015 Registration cum Web Options Page
OUCET 2015 Online Registration and Excercising of Web Options Process
Important Feature Posts Details
OUCET 2016 Online Registration and Excercising of Web Options Process Reviewed by Tteachers on 11:06 Rating: