Go.49 NTR Vidyonnathi scheme AP SC/ST Students Annual Income ceiling Enhanced
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH ABSTRACT
Social Welfare Department- NTR Vidhyonnathi Scheme – Selection of eligible SC/ST Students – Enhancement of annual family income ceiling of SC/ST Students applying under the scheme-Amendment Orders- Issued
G.O.MS.No. 49 Dated.31-07-2015
Read the following:-
2. G.O.Ms. No. 10, SW (EDN.1) Dept, dated. 03.02.2015
3. G.O.Ms. No. 28, SW (EDN.1) Dept, dated. 16.05.2015
4. G.O.Ms. No. 44 SW (EDN.1) Dept, dated.10.07.2015.
5. From the DSW, AP.Hyd, Lr.Rc.No. H4/803/2015,dated.15.07.2015.
In the G.O’s first and second read above, Government have introduced a new scheme “NTR Vidyonnathi” for providing professional guidance for Civil Services Examination for SC/ST Students. The guidelines, mode of selection, the other details of the scheme are annexed to the G.Os.
2. The Director of Social Welfare, in his letter 5th cited, has stated that many bright students belonging to SC/ST are not able to join Civil Services as cost of coaching is very high and requested for enhancement of annual family income ceiling of SC/ST Students applying under the NTR Vidyonnathi scheme from Rs. 2.00 lakhs to Rs. 6.00 lakhs per annum, as observed by the Common Selection Committee constituted for selection of Institutes under the scheme and as was ordered under Ambedkar Overseas Vidhyanithi Scheme.
3. Government, after careful examination of the matter, hereby order the following amendment to the G.Os first and second read above:-
The word “Rs. 2.00 lakhs“ wherever occurs in paragraph “D” the Selection and Allotment of students” in the Annexure appended to the G.Os first and second read above, shall be read as “Rs 6.00 lakhs” henceforth.
4. The Director of Social Welfare, AP, Hyderabad and the Director of Tribal Welfare, A.P. Hyderabad, shall take action accordingly.
5. This order issues with the concurrence of Fin (EBS-III) Dept vide their U.O.No.11661/195/A1/EBS.III/2015, dated.28.07.2015.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH) DR.VIJAY KUMAR PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Director of Social Welfare, A.P., Hyderabad The Director of Tribal Welfare, AP, Hyderabad Copy to:
The Commissioner, Collegiate Education, A.P., Hyderabad.
The Commissioner, Technical Education, A.P., Hyderabad. The Principal Secretary to Government, Finance Department. The Director, A.P. Study Circle, A.P.,
The Project Officers of ITDAs/DDs(tw)/DTWOs of Non-ITDAs Districts in the
State of AP (through DTW, AP, Hyd.)
All the DEOs in the State of AP (through DTW, AP, Hyd.)
All the Project Directors of Rajiv Vidya Mission in the State of AP (Through
DTW, AP, Hyd.)
The Accountant General, AP, Hyderabad
The Pay and Accounts Officer, AP, Hyderabad The Director, Treasuries and Accounts, AP, Hyd. The PS to M (SWE & TWE).
The PS to Principal Secretary (SW).
All the District Collectors in the State of AP The PS to Secretary to C.M.
The PS to Minister for School Education
The PS to Minister for Finance
The PS to Spl. Chief Secretary, Planning
The PS to Principal Secretary, Finance Dept. The PS to Prl. Secretary, Tribal Welfare
The PA to Addl. Secretary, TW SF/SCs.
//FORWARDED :: BY ORDER//
Important Feature Posts Details
Go.49 NTR Vidyonnathi scheme AP SC/ST Students Annual Income ceiling Enhanced Reviewed by Tteachers on 21:21 Rating: