AP PGECET 2015 Web Counselling,Web Options Schedule-APPGECT
APPGECET 2015 Web Counselling Dates,AP PGECET Web Options Schedule,Rank and Date wise Certificate Verification Dates,Allotment Order Download,AP PGECET Special Categories web counselling Schedule,AP PGECET Help Line Centers,Required Certificates for AP PGECET Counselling details are as follows
The GATE qualified and eligible candidates of 2014 and 2015, GPAT and PGECET qualified and eligible candidates of 2015 are informed to attend PGEC/PGECET web counselling for admission into ME/M.Tech/M.Pharmacy courses for the academic year 2015-16 as per the schedule given below at any one of the Help Line Centres.
Candidates are informed that they should satisfy the admission rules prescribed in the related G.O. besides satisfying the eligibility criteria of the respective universities and should be prepared to pay the tuition fee as applicable.
- The left over seats after allotment for GATE / GPAT Candidates are alone available for PGECET candidates.
- This notification itself is a call for counseling. No separate call letters are sent to the individual candidates.
- Mere attending counseling does not guarantee a seat.
- Candidates have to pay non-refundable processing fee of Rs.450/- SC/ST candidates and Rs.900/- for others at the time of certificate verification.
COUNSELLING SCHEDULE for PGECET-2015
Class work commences from 14-09-2015.
Candidates claiming NCC/CAP/Sports/PH have to attend for certificate verification at any one of the following Helpline Centres only as per the schedule. However, they shall exercise web options on the dates mentioned above against their rank.
1. College of Engineering, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
2. Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
3. Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
PH Category: Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board and only candidates who have disability of 40% and above are eligible.
Ex-Service Personnel have to produce
1. Service Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer
2. Identity Card
3. Discharge Book for verification
Serving persons have to produce Service Certificates from the place of work indicating the relationship with the Candidate. Only candidates whose parents are domicile of Telangana /AP are eligible to considered under “CAP” Category.
NCC Category: Candidates have to produce concerned certificates along with A, B, C Certificate(s).
AP PGECET 2015 List of Help Line Centres:
APPGECET 2015 Certificates to be submitted
The following original Certificates are to be produced and one set of xerox copies of the same are to be submitted at the time of verification.
For More Details Visit:pgecet.apsche.ac.in/
Important Feature Posts Details
AP PGECET 2015 Web Counselling,Web Options Schedule-APPGECT Reviewed by Tteachers on Monday, August 17, 2015 Rating: