TS EdCet 2016 Certificate Verification TSEdCet Web Options Dates
TS EdCet 2015 Certificate Verification Dates TSEdCet Counselling,TSEd.Cet 2015,TS EdCet 2015 web Counselling,Telangana Ed.Cet 2015 Physical Science,English,Mathematics,Biological Sciences, Social StudiesCertificate Verification Dates is as follows
The qualified candidates of TS EdCET-2015 Examination are informed to attend the certificate verification for exercising web options for admission into two years B.Ed. course for the academic year 2015-16 on the dates mentioned against their state-wide rank and methodology, in any one of the Helpline Centers (HLCs) (See Annexure-I) with all original certificates as detailed below
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY ALL CANDIDATES
- TS EdCET-2015 Rank Card
- TS EdCET-2015 Hall Ticket
- Degree certificate of qualifying exam and memorandum of marks
- Intermediate Memo-cum pass certificate or its equivalent
- SSC or its equivalent marks memo
- Study certificates from 9th class to graduation
- Residence certificate (in case where the candidate had private study without any institutionalized education)
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates excluding
- the period of employment outside the state. This certificate should be obtained from the Tahsildar.
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Income certificate issued after 01.01.2015
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority (in case of SC/ST/BC).
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority status (mentioned in Graduation/Post Graduation TC) certificates wherever
- Xerox Copies of two sets of the original certificates
Fee to be paid at the time of certificate verification:
1. Processing Fee (non refundable) for SC/ST candidates Rs. 250/- and for others Rs. 500/-
2. The Tuition Fee for Government/University/Aided/ Private Unaided Colleges varies from Rs. 2,700/- to Rs.20,200/- and a special fee of Rs. 3,000/- shall be paid after final allotment at the respective colleges subject to decision of the Government for the academic year 2015-16.
3. Tuition fee particulars and seats available under Convener Quota College wise will be notified on the website (http://tsedcet.tsche.ac.in) well before the commencement of counseling (option entry). Tuition Fee and Special Fee as fixed by the Government shall be paid per annum.
4. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
1. Mere attending for Web Counseling does not guarantee a seat.
2. The list of HLCs are provided in Annexure-I.
TS Ed.Cet 2015 Certificate Verification-TSEdCet Web Options Dates
For More Info Visit: tsedcet home page
Important Feature Posts Details
TS EdCet 2016 Certificate Verification TSEdCet Web Options Dates Reviewed by Tteachers on Thursday, August 20, 2015 Rating: