TS ICET 2016 Seat Allotment Order Download Telangana
TSICET 2016 Final Phase Web Counselling Web Options and Seat Allotment Order Download:Qualified Candidates of TSICET-2015 who have not attended for Certificate Verification earlier shall get their Certificates verified from designated Help Line Centres mentioned in the Annexure I. The candidates who have participated in Phase-I Counseling can also exercise options using their old password, Login ID, for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule given below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested Colleges assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
TS ICET 2016 Seat Allotment Order Download
|TS ICET 2016|
1. Allotments will be placed in the website https://tsicet.nic.in on 11.09.2015 after 6:00 PM
2. For downloading the candidates allotment order, enter the Registration Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password, and Date of Birth in Candidates login in https://tsicet.nic.in
LAST ++ Means: Minority Candidates including Not Qualified/Not Appeared in TSICET – 2015 who have already applied to Convenor based on Degree or its equivalent marks.
Who can exercise options? Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join.
Who have not secured seats so far but got their certificates verified.
Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their Phase-I allotment.
And any other eligible candidates.
NOTE: 1. OPTIONS GIVEN IN THE PHASE-I WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ALLOTMENT AND CANDIDATES HAVE TO EXERCISE OPTIONS AFRESH.
2. CANDIDATES WHO ARE SATISFIED WITH THEIR PREVIOUS ALLOTMENT NEED NOT EXERCISE OPTIONS ONCE AGAIN.
3. CANDIDATES SHALL NOTE THAT IF THEY EXERCISE OPTIONS NOW AND A SEAT IS ALLOTTED AS PER THE OPTIONS EXERCISED A FRESH, THE VACATED SEAT WILL BE ALLOTTED TO NEXT MERITORIOUS CANDIDATE AND HENCE THEY WILL HAVE NO CLAIM ON PREVIOUS ALLOTMENT WHICH WAS VACATED.
4. THE SPECIAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES (SPORTS/NCC/CAP/PH/ANGLO-INDIAN) WHO DID NOT GET THEIR CERTIFICATES VERIFIED EARLIER SHOULD GET THEIR CERTIFICATES VERIFIED NOW AT SANKETHIKA VIDYA BHAVAN, MASAB TANK, HYDERABAD ONLY.
Eligibility: Candidates who secured 50% (For OC) and 45% (SC/ST/BC) in aggregate in Degree or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY ALL CANDIDATES:
- All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like
- TSICET-2015 Hall Ticket,
- Rank Card,
- Degree Marks Memos and Pass Certificate,
- Intermediate Marks Memo,
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo,
- IX to Degree Study Certificates,
- Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education), in case of non-local candidates residential certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana from Tahsildar.
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2015,
- Aadhar Card,
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY PH/CAP/NCC/SPORTS/MINORITY CANDIDATES/ANGLO-INDIAN:
PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board--- Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible. CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card, and Discharge book (In case of Ex-Service men) and Service Certificate (in case of Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in the their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. NCC & Sports - To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities. Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master. Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Competent Authority of their place of Residence.
FEE TO BE PAID: (At the Time of Certificate Verification):1. Processing Fee: Rs. 800/- (OC/BC), Rs. 400/-(SC/ST). 2. Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://tsicet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
Important Posts Details
TS ICET 2016 Seat Allotment Order Download Telangana Reviewed by Tteachers on 08:12 Rating: