How to Give TS Edcet 2016 Web Options TSEdcet Web Options Process
TSEdcet 2015 web options process,how to give tsedcet web options,web counselling,web options home page,telangana edcet 2015 web counselling,web options procedure details
How to Give TS Edcet 2015 Web Options-TSEdcet Web Options Process
TS Ed.CET– 2015 Admissions
PROCEDURE TO EXCERCISE OPTIONS
1.Open the website http://tsedcet.tsche.ac.in. Home page displayed as follows.
2. Click on the Web Options link for Exercising options.
3. Instructions to candidate window will be displayed as follows.
5. Enter the details as shown in the option form and click on Submit button.
- Two types of filters are available to minimize the selection list. The first filter is college code and another filter is District-wise.
- If you Type one of the Alphabets in college filter box, for example “P” is typed, then the college codes starting with alphabet “P” will be displayed
- If you select Hyderabad District in the District combo box, the list of colleges available in Hyderabad district alone will be displayed.
- Select the college on left window and click on Add button to add college to the right side window as option number one. Then next one will be added as second option and so on. The priority of options is displayed on the right side window.
- You can modify the priority of options by clicking on the Modify button. Select an option, drag it to the required place and drop. Automatically the option will be moved to the new location and the priority numbers will be renumbered. (OR) Select the option and press the UP/DOWN arrow buttons present in between the tables to move up/down one level.
- Select an option and Click the Delete button, then the option will be deleted from the selected list.
- After satisfying with the selected list of colleges and their priorities, click on Save button and enter the password (OTP) which you received by SMS through the virtual key board available on the screen and click Confirm button, then the selected options are saved in the Server for processing, and the saved options will be displayed in printed format. Take a print and verify thoroughly the colleges and their priority.
7. The Saved options can be viewed and/or print through the Print options link from home page also. 8. The options exercised will be closed at 00.00 Hrs mid night on the last date specified for web options in the notification.
9. The options registered in the server will be frozen automatically on the last day specified in the notification and shall be used for seat allotment.
10. The options will be processed on the dates specified and the results will be communicated through SMS message to the registered mobile number, which you have provided and you can also take a print of the provisional allotment order from the website.
Do's and Don'ts
- Do not use mobiles and tablets to exercise the options. Use only computers.
- Check college codes thoroughly before entering options
- Write college codes in the order of preference on a white paper before entering into web.
- Do not select colleges which you are not interested.
- Avoid using slow internet facility.
- Allotments will be made in the order of preference of options and exercise utmost care while entering options.
- Allotments will be made in the rank order
- Allotment made in the web counselling is final and cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- Therefore only such colleges and courses that candidate will join without any hesitation should be chosen.
- Convenor is not responsible for any technical or human errors from client side (Student side) while exercising options.
- Keep your mobile with you while exercising options and do not block SMS.
Important Feature Posts Details
How to Give TS Edcet 2016 Web Options TSEdcet Web Options Process Reviewed by Tteachers on 08:31 Rating: