TS LAWCET/PGLCET 2016 Web Counselling Web Options
TS LAWCET/PGLCET 2015 Web Counselling Schedule,TS lawcet/TS pglcet 2015 certificate verification dates,schedule for web counselling for law courses admissions,web counselling dates,certificate verification dates, admissions 2015,seats allotment,web options
TS LAWCET/PGLCET 2016 Web Counselling Web Options :The qualified and eligible candidates of TS LAWCET/TS PGLCET-2015 Examinations are informed to attend certificate verification for Web counseling for admission into LL.B (3-years courses) and BBA LL.B / BA LL.B / B.Com LL.B (5-years integrated courses) & LL.M courses for the academic year 2015-16 as per the schedule given below at any one of the following Help Line centers.
TS LAWCET/PGLCET 2016 Web Counselling Web Options
|Hyderabad||1. JNTU Kukatpally, Hyderabad.|
|2. Nizam College, Basheerbagh.|
|3. Govt. Institute of Printing Technology, Marredpally, Secunderabad.|
|Warangal||4. Kakatiya University, Warangal.|
Original Certificates to be produced1. TSLAWCET- 2015 / TSPGLCET-2015 Rank Card TSLAWCET - 2015 / TSPGLCET-2015 Hall Ticket
2. Memorandum of marks of SSC or equivalent
3. Memorandum of marks of Intermediate or equivalent
4. Memorandum of marks in Qualifying Examination
5. Provisional / Degree Certificate of Qualifying Examination (Degree)
6. Study / Residence Certificate for the previous 7 years of study to prove as local candidate of
particular area of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or Non Local
7. Integrated Community Certificate (Caste Certificate)
8. Transfer Certificate
9. Income Certificate (obtained on or after 1-1-2015)
10. Sports / PH /NCC / CAP Certificate, if any
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/SPORTS/MINORITY Candidates/ Anglo-Indian:
1. PH: Certificate issued by District Medical Board--- candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
2. CAP – The children of Armed Forces, i.e., Ex. Servicemen, Defence Personnel including the Children of Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force who are domiciled in Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity Card and Discharge Book in case of Exservice Men and Service Certificate in case of Servicemen issued by the Competent Authority shall be produced at the time of Certificate verification.
3. NCC & Sports – To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
4. Minorities: Copy of SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master or competent authorities.
5. Anglo-Indian: A certificate issued by the competent authority of their place of Residence
ELIGIBILITY FOR TS LAWCET / TS PGLCET ADMISSIONS 2015
3 - Year LL.B / BL: Candidates should have passed any Graduation (10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Universities concerned. 44.5% or more shall be rounded off and treated as 45%.
The candidates who have less than the prescribed percentage but have secured the same percentage or more on the aggregate in any PG Degree (Masters Degree) or B.Ed are eligible.
The candidates who have passed Degree examination by single sitting without undergoing three years course either through regular or private or correspondence and those who obtained the degree through open University directly without having any basic qualification are not eligible.
5 - year LL.B / BL : Candidates should have passed 2 - year Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board of Intermediate Education, T.S./A.P. 44.5% or more shall be rounded off and treated as 45%.
1. There is a relaxation of 5% of marks in the above qualifying examinations for 3 year / 5year Law course in favour of the Candidates belonging to SC / ST.
2. The applicants who have obtained 10 + 2 or Graduation / Post graduation through open Universities without having any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into LL.B Courses.
LL.M: Candidates should have passed LL.B / BL from a recognized University.
Processing Fee: Candidates have to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.500/- (and Rs.250/- in case of SC/ST) at the time of certificate verification.
Rank Wise Distribution
|S.No.||Name of the Help Line Center||Time||12-09-2015||13-09-2015||14-09-2015||15-09-2015||15-09-2015|
|LL.B. 3 Years||LL.B. 3 Years||LL.B. 3 Years||LL.B. 5 Years||LL.M.|
|1||Jawharlal Nehru Technological |
University, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
|2||Nizam College, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad.||9.00 A.M.||351||700||4101||4450||Special |
3y, 5y and LLM
|3||Govt. Institute of Printing Technology, Marredpally, Secunderabad||9.00 A.M.||701||1050||4451||4800||7851||8200||1201||1800||-||-|
|4||Kakatiya University, Warangal.||9.00 A.M.||1||1050||3751||4800||7501||8200||1||1200||-||-|
1. This notification itself is a call for counseling. No separate call letters are sent to the individual candidates.
2. Mere attending counseling does not guarantee a seat.
3. The students belonging to SC/ST/BC/EBC/Disabled/Minority categories will be considered for Reimbursement of Tuition Fee to the students is subject to verification and eligibility criteria prescribed by the State Governments of
Telangana. Tentative fee payable now is subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria, in case found not eligible the candidate shall pay the difference of fee.
4. Special category candidates (NCC / SPORTS / CAP / Physically Handicapped) for all courses LL.B 3years, LL.B 5years and LL.M are directed to attend Certificate Verification only at Nizam College, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad from 14-09-2015 at 9: 00 AM.
Important Feature Posts Details
TS LAWCET/PGLCET 2016 Web Counselling Web Options Reviewed by Tteachers on Friday, January 01, 2016 Rating: