Go.162 TS Vidya Volunteers Recruitment Guidelines
1. The Vidya Volunteers will be engaged from 21st September, 2015 to 20th April, 2016 for the schools as approved by the Director of School Education. They are purely temporary and can be terminated before 20th April,2016 also based on justifiable grounds by the School Management Committee (SMC).
2. The Vidya Volunteers shall be engaged to ensure regular functioning of the schools .
3. Candidates should have completed 18 years of age and upper age limit is 44 years as on 1st July, 2015. (5) years relaxation is given in case of SC / ST/BCs and (10) years for Physical Challenged persons.
- #TS Vidya Volunteers Recruitment Schedule
- #Go.162 TS Vidya Volunteers Recruitment Guidelines
- # Go 162 TS 7974 Vidya Volunteers Honorarium,Recruitment Permission Go
- #TS Vidya Volunteers Posts Identifying Guidelines Rc 330
4. Unit of roster is a District. As per the sanctioned number of Vidya Volunteers for the year 2015-16, the District Educational Officer (DEO) shall allot roster points first to the Mandal by arranging the Mandals in English alphabetical order. Later, in the Mandal he will arrange habitations in English alphabetical Order. Example is given below:-
Name of the District
No. of Habitations
No. Vidya Volunteers Allotted
A Habitation( )
B Habitation( )
A Habitation( )
B Habitation( )
1 to 4
5 to 7
8 to 10
11 and 12
5. The DEO shall communicate the list of schools along with roster points to the Mandal Educational Officer concerned for engaging the Vidya Volunteers. The Mandal Educational Officers in turn shall display the details on the notice boards of the Mandal Resource Centers, Primary Schools ,Upper Primary Schools, High Schools and all Gram Panchayats in the Mandal . The District Educational Officer shall give press note stating that the eligible candidates shall apply through on-line and display the details on his website.
6. The Candidates shall apply online and submit a signed print out of the application he/she uploaded along with the Certificates required, to the Mandal Educational Officer of the Mandal to which he/she applied within the time specified. The Mandal Educational Officer shall cause verification of the applications with reference to the Certificates enclosed and submit to the District Educational Officer duly countersigned. Copies of the Certificates to be enclosed are as follows :-
- i) Copies of the SSC, Intermediate, Graduation, Post Graduation ,D.Ed., B.Ed., TET , Pandit Training, Oriental Title/ Bhasha Praveena/ Vidhwan along with Marks Memo.
- ii) Local Candidate Certificate or Study Certificate issued by the Tahasildar .
- iii) Caste Certificate issued by the Tahasildar ( Local Tribe Certificate in case of Agency area)
- iv) Physically Challenged Certificate ( SADAREM ).
7. Engaging of Vidya Volunteers in Agency area shall be from local ST candidates only. If local ST candidates are not available ,then other ST candidate from Agency Area and later non-ST candidates residing in the Agency area shall be considered .
8. The following are the educational qualifications required for engaging Vidya Volunteers:-
- a) For Primary Schools(Classes I to V):Intermediate with D.Ed. In case of non availability of candidates with D.Ed, B.Ed candidates may be considered.
- b) For Upper Primary & Secondary Schools(Classes VI to X):Graduation with B.Ed. & Above.
- c) For Languages in Upper Primary & Secondary Schools(Classes VI to X):
- i. Graduation with the language concerned as optional and Pandit Training or B.Ed., in the relevant methodology.
- ii. Post Graduation in the language concerned with Pandit Training/ B.Ed. with relevant methodology.
- iii. Oriental Title/ Bhasha Praveena/ Vidhwan in the Language concerned or its equivalent with Pandit Training/B.Ed in the relevant methodology.
I. For Primary level:-a) Intermediate - 40% weightage on total marks secured
b) D.Ed. - 30% weightage on total marks secured
c) Degree - 10 % weightage on total marks secured
d) Teacher Eligibility Test Paper I- 20 % weightage on total marks secured
II. For Upper Primary & Secondary level:-a) Graduation/Oriental Title - 40% weightage on total marks secured
b) B.Ed./Pandit Training - 30% weightage on total marks secured
c) Post graduation - 10 % weightage on total marks secured
d) Teacher Eligibility Test Paper II- 20 % weightage on total marks secured
10 .If weightages of two or more Candidates are equal, qualification and then age shall be taken into consideration for arriving at the order of Candidates in the merit list.
11. Mandal is the unit for engaging of Vidya Volunteers basing on the roster points allotted to the Mandal. Merit lists shall be generated for each Mandal. As far as possible Candidates belonging to the same Mandal shall be engaged as Vidya Volunteer. If qualified Candidate is not available for a particular roster point in the Mandal, Candidates from the other roster points may be taken from the same Mandal. For Example : If no ST (W) Candidate is available in the Mandal , ST (Men or Women) i.e., General (G) may be considered . If no ST candidate is available in the Mandal , SC (W) may be considered . If no SC (W) Candidate is available in the Mandal , SC (G) may be considered . If no SC candidate is available in the Mandal ,following sequence shall be followed BC A (W),BC A (G),BC B(W), BC B(G),BC C(W), BC C (G),BC D(W), BC D (G), BC E(G) , OC(W),OC(G) . If Candidates are not available in the Mandal , same category of Candidates from neighbouring Mandals may be considered based on merit.
12. The DEO shall place the merit list of the Candidates so prepared before the District Level Committee comprising – District Collector; Project Officer, ITDA/Addl. Joint Collector/Chief Executive Officer, ZP and District Educational Officer as the Member Secretary. The District Collector shall personally head this Committee and oversee the entire process of engaging these Vidya Volunteers. After finalisation of the lists of Vidya Volunteers by the District Level Committee, the same shall be communicated to the Mandal Educational Officers for onward communication to the School Management Committees for engaging the Vidya Volunteers in the school. Any grievance on the above order lies in Appeal to the Director of School Education within a week from the date of publication of the lists by the SMCs.
13. The Cluster Head Master concerned shall be given the responsibility to coordinate with the SMCs concerned in engaging Vidya Volunteers. SMCs will enter into an Agreement with the Vidya Volunteer in the prescribed format.
14. The Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad shall draw a detailed Schedule and communicate the same to the competent authorities to engage the Vidya Volunteers for the academic year 2015-2016.
Important Feature Posts Details
Go.162 TS Vidya Volunteers Recruitment Guidelines Reviewed by Tteachers on Thursday, September 03, 2015 Rating: