AP SSC/10th Class Exam Fee Last Date 2016-2017 Time Table
AP SSC/10th Class Exam Fee Last Date 2017 Time Table Time Table,Fee Due Date,Fee Amount,SSC March/April 2017 Exams Fees Last Date,Time Table,Heads,DDO Code,AP SSC Exam 2017 10th Class Exams Fee Details Last Date bseap.org Details are as folows
AP SSC/10th Class Exam Fee Last Date 2016-2017 Time TableAndhra Pradesh 10th Board has released annual exam fee due dates for March 2017 public examination at www.bie.ap.gov.in. Last date to pay of AP ssc exam fee date is 18th Nov, 2016 without late fee. All the regular / supplementary candidates who are going to attend SSC board exam need to pay fee before due date.AP SSC 10th Class examinations are to be scheduled in the Month of March/April, 2017.
AP SSC/10th Class Exam Fee Last Date & Time TableThe following are the due dates for remittance of Examination fee for failed candidates for the AP SSC 10th Class Examinations to be held in March/April 2017,All recognized schools Heads of institutions have to remit the fee in the prescribed Treasury Challan only enclosing a list of candidates to it.
|AP SSC Fee Dates|
Important Dates for Remittance of AP SSC /10th Exam March/April,2017
- Last date for remittance of Examination fee by the candidates to the Head of the Schools concerned : -2017
- Last date for remittance of Examination fee by the Head of the Schools into the Sub- Treasuries / SBH /SBI: -2017
- Last date for submission of Computer extracts by the Head of the Schools in the DEOs office: -2017
- Last date for submission of Computer extracts by the DEOs in the 0/0 DGE., AP., Hyderabad.
1.If any of the above dates are declared Public Holidays,the next immediate working day may be reckoned for the purpose.
2.Due dates of remittance of Examination fee will not be extended further under any circumstances.
Head of Account for Remittance of SSC 10th Exam June,20170202-Education,Sports,Arts and Culture
Instructions to Candidates
- Fee for Regular candidates for all subjects is Rs.125/-
- Fee for up to three and less than 3 subjects is Rs.110/-
- Fee for more than 3 subjects is Rs.125/
- Attendance exemption fee for Private candidates without school study is Rs.650/- in adition to the Examination fee.
- Special fee of Rs.650/- to be paid by the Outside State/ Outside Country Candidates in addition to attendance exemption fee and Examination fee. The Outside State Country candidates appearing for the first time for SSC Public Examinations, March, 2016 have to seek prior of Director of Government of Examinations with relevant documents before remitting the Examination and Other fee. For more details, the Outside State Country candidates amy contact the respective DEO or www.bseap.org.
- Fee for Vocational candidates is Rs.60/- in addition to Regular Examination fee of Rs.125/- prescribed for SSC academic courses.
- OMR cum ICR application forms have to be used for March 2016.
- The candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes who are appearing for SSC March 2016 for the first time as Regular candidates and whose parental income does not exceed Rs.24, 000/- per annum in urban areas and Rs.20, 000/- or land holding not exceeding 2.5 Acres wetland / 5 acres dry land in Rural areas are exempted from the payment of the examination fee. As such, the Headmasters are requested to satisfy themselves about the Parental income by insisting upon a certificate issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer as per rules.
For More Details:bseap.org
AP SSC/10th Class Supply Exam Fee Last Date 2017 Time Table
Important Feature Posts Details
AP SSC/10th Class Exam Fee Last Date 2016-2017 Time Table Reviewed by Tteachers on Saturday, October 29, 2016 Rating: