AP Go 138 Permission to Renewal of AP Contract Employees Service
#AP #Go138 Permission to #Renewal of AP #Contract Employees Services:Contracted and outsourced Services in Government Departments – Permission to renew the contract / outsourced services from October 1, 2015 to February 29, 2016 – Orders - Issued.
FINANCE (HR-I. Plg. Policy) DEPARTMENT G.O.MS.No. 138 Date: 05.11.2015Read the following:
- 1. G.O.Rt.No.4271, Finance (SMPC) Dept., dt:01.01.2008.
- 2. Cir. Memo No. 9522-A/417/A1/SMPC.II/13 dated 13.9.2013.
- 3. GO Ms. No 84 Finance (SMPC.II) Dept., dated 17-04-2014.
- 4. GO Ms. No 248 General Administration (SR) Dept. Dt.1-06-2014.
- 5. GO Ms. No 250 General Administration (SR) Dept. Dt.1-06-2014.
- 6. GO Ms. No 146 Finance (HR.I) Dept. dated 27-06-2014.
- 7. GO Ms.No.1 Finance (HR.I) Dept. dated: 05.01.2015
- 8. GO Ms.No.44 Finance (HR.I) Dept. dated: 16.04.2015
- 9. GO Ms.No.90 Finance (HR.I) Dept. dated: 19.07.2015
AP Go.138 Permission to Renewal of AP Contract Employees Service
1.With a view to supplement the core human resources of the government and to meet the short-term requirements, the Government has periodically permitted the departments to obtain services essential for the day-to-day management of the governance on contract/ outsourcing basis for a limited duration with the prior approval of Finance Department.
2. In the references seventh and eighth read above, the Government ordered for the continuation of contractual and outsourced services that were subsisting on June 02, 2014, initially up to December 31, 2014 and subsequently up to September 30, 2015.
3. After a review of the prevailing manpower requirements, especially in the light of the fact that final allocation of state cadre employees has not been completed by the Competent Authority, the Government has decided to permit all government departments to extend the contractual/ outsourced services subsisting on September 30, 2015, for another five months, i.e., from October 1, 2015 to February 29, 2016.
4. Accordingly, the Government hereby permits all departments to renew the contractual and outsourced services subsisting on September 30, 2015, until February 29, 2016 or an earlier period, as deemed appropriate, based on the imperative need for such services by the department. The terms and conditions of the contract shall remain unchanged for both contractual and outsourced services.
5. These orders are strictly limited to those services, including those personnel that were taken up by the departments with the prior concurrence of the Finance Department. The Heads of Departments – Secretariat and the Departmental Heads – and the District Collectors are hereby authorized to extend the contractual / outsourced services that were subsisting on September 30, 2015, until February 29, 2016, at the State and the Districts respectively, provided competent authority has undertaken a review of the need for such services and has enough empirical rationale for extending the services by another five months. The conditions stipulated in the references seventh to ninth read above shall continue to dictate the services during the extended period of contractual services.
6. All Secretaries. Head of departments and District Collectors are hereby informed that no services shall be contracted or outsourced without the prior concurrence of the Finance Department and the approval of the Government.
Important Feature Posts Details
AP Go 138 Permission to Renewal of AP Contract Employees Service Reviewed by Tteachers on 18:52 Rating: