AP Go 139 Employees Retirement Gratuity Maximum Limit Go
#AP Go.No 139 #RetirementGratuity Enhanced to 10 Lakhs,apgo.139 maximum limit of retirement gratuity enhanced to 10 lakhs, gratuty go.139, retirement gratuity,ap prc 2015 go.139, retirement gratuity calculation formula,revised gratuity,AP Go 139 Retirement Gratuity Maximum Limit, enhancement of maximum limit of retirement gratuity to rs.10,00,000/
#AP Go.No 139 #RetirementGratuity Enhanced to 10 Lakhs:PENSIONS – Retirement Gratuity - Enhancement of maximum limit of Retirement Gratuity from Rs.8,00,000/- to Rs.10,00,000/- Orders - Issued.
AP Go.No 139 Retirement Gratuity Enhanced to 10 LakhsRead the following:-
- 1. G.O.Ms.No.51,Finance (Pen.I) Department, dated 01.04.2011.
- 2. G.O.Ms.No.95, G.A (Spl.A) Department, dated 28.02.2013.
- 3. G.O.Ms.No.51,Finance(HRM.VI)Department, dated 08.05.2015.
FINANCE (HRM.V-Pension) DEPARTMENT G.O.MS.No. 139 Dated: 13-11-2015
1.In the Government Order third read above, orders were issued for consolidating the pension to the pensioners and family pensioners in Revised Pay Scales 2015.
2. After careful consideration of the interests of prospective pensioners in light of recommendations of 10th Pay Revision Commission, Government hereby order that the maximum limit of Retirement Gratuity ordered in G.O. 1st read, be increased from Rupees eight lakhs to Rupees ten lakhs.
3. These orders shall come into force with effect from the date of issue of these orders and shall apply to the employees of state Government andlocal bodies whose service pension is being charged to 2071-Pension and Other Retirement benefits who retire or whose death take place on or after this date.
4. Necessary amendments for Rule 46 of the Andhra Pradesh Revised Pension Rules 1980 will be issued separately.
5. As far as calculation of Commutation is concerned, the existing orders shall continue.
Important Feature Posts Details
AP Go 139 Employees Retirement Gratuity Maximum Limit Go Reviewed by Tteachers on Friday, November 13, 2015 Rating: