AP Go.No 140 Ban on Postings Transfers of AP Employees
#AP Go.140 Ban on Postings Transfers of AP Employees:Transfer and Postings of Employees –Ban on Transfers– Orders-issued.
Go.No 140 Ban on Postings Transfers of AP EmployeesRead the following:
- 1. G.O. Ms. No. 211, Finance (DCM) Department, dated November15, 2014.
- 2. GO Ms No 98Finance (HR.I) Department, dated August 04, 2015.
FINANCE (HR. I. Plg. Policy) DEPARTMENT G.O.MS.No. 140 Dated: 16-11-2015
1. In the reference second read above, Government issued orders for temporary revocation of existing ban on transfer of employees until the midnight of 15th August, 2015. Ban on transfers were reimposed effective 16th August, 2015.
2. In spite of re-imposition of ban on transfers, Government is receiving proposals from various departments for transfer of employees on administrative grounds, personal grounds like medical, spouse grounds, which is hampering Government functioning and preparation of budget for 2016-2017, apart from costs involved in transfer of employees.
3. In view of the above, Government hereby reiterate that ban on transfers has been effective since August 16 2015 and will remain effective until the government decides to revoke the ban.
4. The audit/treasury authorities concerned are hereby instructed not to admit any claim of employees whose transfers have been effected by the departments in violation of these orders.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL FINANCE SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
Important Feature Posts Details
AP Go.No 140 Ban on Postings Transfers of AP Employees Reviewed by Tteachers on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 Rating: