TS SSC Students Data Online Uploading Process for 10th Exams 2016
TS SSC Students Data Online Uploading Process for 10th Exams 2016:All the Head Masters are requested to furnish the Students Data through Online as well as ICR cum OMR sheets compulsorily. If any school fails to furnish the data in both ways their school data cannot be included in the Nominal Rolls for the SSC Public Examinations, March, 2016.
The data in respect of the following four categories are to be uploaded online:
- i. Regular
- ii. Failed in June-2015
- iii. Vocational
- iv. OSSC
Before entering the Students information in the web site, please keep ready the following documents ready:
- a) Filled in OMR cum ICR Sheets.
- b) Manual Nominal Rolls (MNRs).
- c) Original Challan of Examination fee payment.
- d) Figure statement.
- e) Opening permission/ETRs in respect of Private/Aided.
- f) Age condonation orders if any.
- g) PH Certificates if any.
- h) Second languages exemption certificates in respect of out of state candidates if any.
- i) Fee exempted students list.
- j) Scanned images of the pass port size photo of the students in ‘jpeg.’ format of 50 KB size.
- j) Scanned images of the signatures of the students in ‘jpeg.’ of 30 KB size.
SSC Exam Student Data Uploading Process
1. Open the website of Directorate of Government Examinations, Telangana:http://bsetelangana.org.
2. Click on SSC-2016 online Application
3. Click to Download the ‘User Manual from “Quick Links”.
4. Read the User Manual thoroughly before proceeding further.
5. Log in with your School Code as User Name and Password.
6. Enter School Code in the ‘User Name’ and Password’ column.
7. The following page appears. Please enter your School ‘U Dise Code’ and your contact mobile number and Click Submit .
8. The following Home Page of School e- Nominal Rolls with details of the School code and Name of the School and district will appear.
I. PROCEDURE FOR UPLOADING DATA OF ‘REGULAR STUDENTS:
1. In the Menu Bar of the Home Page of e-NR of School you can find Home; Student Registration and Chang Password menus. Click on the menu of “Student Registration” in the menu bar. A drop down box displayed with the following:-
- 1. Regular
- 2. Failed in 2015( with new syllabus)
- 3. Vocational
- 4. OSSC
2. The Web Application Form will be displayed.
3. Fill all the above details and press ‘Submit’ button, you will get ‘Success’ message. Similarly furnish the information of all the Regular candidates.
4. The details of the students you have uploaded will be displayed in the home page of School e-Nominal Rolls
5. Please verify the details appeared in the e-Nominal Rolls with reference to the Manual Nominal Rolls already prepared by you. If there are any corrections you can correct the field simply by clicking the ‘Edit’ option. By clicking the ‘Edit ‘ option once again the Student Registration Form will be displayed and you can correct the required field. After completing the corrections click submit button at the bottom of the application.
6. You can take print outs of the individual Students Registration Forms by clicking the Print option.
7. After through verification of the data of all the students including the photos and signatures of the students and ensuring that the data is 100% correct then only click the button CONFIRM.
8. Please note that after clicking the button CONFIRM, the edit option will disappear and you cannot carry out any more corrections. Hence, all the Head Masters are requested to take up the following activities before Clicking the COFIRM button:-
- a. Please takeout the print outs of the all the individual student Registration Forms in duplicate.
- b. Hand over to the concerned Class Teachers for verification of all the details of the Students and for carry out corrections if any.
- c. Instruct the Class Teachers to distribute the printouts of Student Registration Forms to the respective students in the class and ask students to verify the details and correct the data if needed. Obtain the signatures of the Students on the Student Registrations Forms in token of their acknowledgement for verification.
- d. The Class Teachers are once again to verify the Registration Forms and tally the uploaded Student signature with the acknowledgment signature of the student.
- e. After, three rounds of the verification and ensuring that the data is 100% accurate, then only the option of the Confirm of each student at the end of each row shall be clicked.
9. Once ‘Confirm’ button is clicked, ‘Edit’ option will disappear and no more corrections are allowed.
10. Affix the signature of the Head Master with seal beneath the signature of the student on the Student Registration Forms. One set Student Registration Forms can be preserved in the School for office purpose and other set shall be sent to DGE office along with other information as required by the DGE.
For More Details Visit:bsetelangana.org
Important Feature Posts Details
TS SSC Students Data Online Uploading Process for 10th Exams 2016 Reviewed by Tteachers on 22:57 Rating: