AP DSC Selection Lists Preparation Guidelines 2016
Tags:AP DSC Selection Lists Preparation Guidelines,AP DSC Selection Lists Preparation Guidelines 2016,AP DSC Selection Lists Preparation Guidelines 2014
AP DSC Selection Lists Preparation Guidelines :The Commissioner of School Education of AP has issued Guidelines for preparation of Selection lists to take up the further DSC recruitment process on Monday Feb 2016.As per Rc.No 20 Dated 08.02.2016 Certificate Verification Dates are revised.As per schedule certificate verification starts from 11.02.2016 to 15.02.2016.
AP DSC Selection Lists Preparation Guidelines
AP DSC Selection Lists Preparation Guidelines :The Government have permitted the Commissioner of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad to take up the further recruitment process in respect of 8086 notified vacancies including 3 S.A.(Phy. Edn), 7057 SGTs and 1026 language Pandits duly following the guidelines issued in the G.O. 1'1 read above. Accordingly, the guidelines for preparation of selection lists are issued here under
- A Provisional merit cum roster list shall be prepared out of qualified candidates to the extent of vacancies notified for each category of posts.
- Draw the Provisional selection list as per Merit list basing on the Rank assigned to the candidate and as per the Roster notified in the web.
- While drawing the Provisional Selection List, 300 Roster Cycle should be followed scrupulously.
- Percentage of Local and Non local has to be followed basing on the Presidential Order.
- After preparation of provisional list ,verification of earlier TET score by original card, Original qualification certificates, Proof of age, Original caste/PH/any such qualification certificate claimed by the candidate in the application shall be undertaken by the officer/ Committee authorized by the Commissioner and Director of School Education.
- No correction such as changing of Community, Date of birth, qualification TET marks should be entertained. As such basing on the details submitted, the ranks are generated. Hence, any corrections, will lead to re-drawing of merit list.
- If the certificates are not found to be genuine /correct and if the candidate fails to Produce the certificates required at the time of verification or if the candidate is absent for verification of certificates, such candidates shall forego the right of selection, and next eligible candidate shall be considered for certificates verification.
- After verification of certificates by the authorized officer as designated in the reference 3rd read above, the final selection list shall be prepared and published.
- The number of candidates shall not be more than the number of vacancies notified for that particular category.
- In the process, posts if any unfilled for any reason whatsoever shall be carried forward for future recruitment.
- After such publication, there shall not be any waiting list and selection made shall be final.
- 1. While verifying the Certificates, the District Educational Officers should ensure that No candidate with backlogs in D.Ed comes under Selection and such candidates should not be considered under any circumstances.
- 2.The Court cases relating to local/ Non- local status should be considered basing on the orders issued by the Hon'ble APAT /High Court.
- 3.The Court Cases relating to qualification, subjects, community and on any other matters shall be considered basing on the orders of the Hon'ble APAT, if any, in terms of the guidelines issued in G.O. Ms. No. 38, Education Dated:19.11.2014 and with respect to the Online Application Form submitted by the candidate.
Important Feature Posts Details
AP DSC Selection Lists Preparation Guidelines 2016 Reviewed by Tteachers on 23:08 Rating: