AP MDM Cooking Cost New Rates AP Mid Day Meal Go 31
AP MDM Cooking Cost New Rates AP Mid Day Meal Go 31 :AP Govt have been raised cooking cost for cooking helpers in this process govt was issued Go.No 31 on 26.02.2016.These enhancement of Cooking cost apply to Primary Schools, Upper Primary Schools and High Schools.Now AP MDM Cooking Cost New Rates details are as follows.These enhancement implemented from 1st July 2015
School Education – Mid Day Meal Scheme –Enhancement of cooking cost of Primary and Upper Primary and High Schools for Implementation of Mid Day Meal Programme – Orders-AP Go 31 – Issued.Read the following:-
- 1. From the Director (MDM), GOI, MHRD, Department of School Education & Literacy, MDM Division, F.No.1-1/2009-Desk (MDM),Dated: 1/1/2016.
- 2. From Commissioner and Director of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad, Letter Rc.No.01/MDM-1/2014, dated 6/1/2016.
AP Go 31 MDM Cooking Cost New Rates AP Mid Day Meal Cooking Cost Enhanced
1.In the reference 1st read above, Ministry of HRD, Department of School Education & Literacy, Government of India have increased the cooking cost for 2015-16 @ 7.5% over and above the cooking cost for the year 2014-15 for Primary and Upper Primary Schools. w.e.f 1/7/2015.
2. In the reference 2nd read above, the Commissioner and Director of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad has requested the Government to issue orders for enhancement of cooking cost under National Programme of Mid Day Meal Scheme w.e.f 1/7/2015 from Rs.4.60/- to Rs.4.86/- for Primary Schools and Rs.6.38/- to Rs. 6.78/- for Upper Primary Schools as per GOI norms. She has also requested to enhance the cooking cost for classes IX & X th from Rs.6.38/- to Rs. 6.78/- as 100% State share.
3. Government, after careful examination of the proposal, hereby enhance the Cooking cost for Primary Schools, Upper Primary Schools and High Schools w.e.f. 1/7/2015 is as (AP Go 31)below:
|AP Go 31,AP MDM Cooking Cost New Rates|
4. For classes IX & Xth, Government also here by enhance the Cooking cost from Rs.6.38 to Rs. 6.78 w.e.f 1/7/2015 as a (100%) State share for providing Mid Day Meals.
5. The Commissioner of School Education shall take further necessary action in the matter.
6. This order AP Go 31 issues with the concurrence of Finance Department vide their U.O.No.45698/FMU.Education.SE/16, dt.23/2/2016.
Important Feature Posts Details
AP MDM Cooking Cost New Rates AP Mid Day Meal Go 31 Reviewed by Tteachers on Friday, February 26, 2016 Rating: