TS Births and Deaths Rules Adapted Telangana Go 62
TS Births and Deaths Rules Adapted Telangana Go 62 :Telangana State Govt import the Births and Deaths Rules from unified AP,TS Births and Deaths Rules are details given under,State govt has issued go 62 as per go TS Births and Deaths Rules are defined.Now available TS Births and Deaths Rules here in this page Rules – The A.P.Reorganisation Act, 2014 – The A.P. Registration of Births and Deaths Rules, 1999 – Adaptation to the State of Telangana – Orders – Issued.
Read the following:-
- 1. G.O.Ms.No.655, HM & FW (N1) Deptt., dated.29-12-1999
- 2.A.P.Reorganisation Act, 2014
- 3. From the Director of Public Health and Family Welfare and Chief Registrar of Births and Deaths, Telangana State, Hyderabad Letter. Rc.No.400 /DD(VS) /TS/ 2015, dated.10-06-2015.
TS Births and Deaths Rules Adapted Telangana Go 62
|TS Births and Deaths Rules|
1.Whereas, by virtue of section 3 of the A.P.Reorganisation Act, 2014 (Central Act No.6 of 2014), the State of Telangana comprising the territories specified therein has been formed w.e.f. 02-06-2014;
2. And whereas, by section 101 of the said Central Act, the appropriate Government i.e. the State of Telangana is empowered by order, to make such adaptations and modifications of any law (as defined in section 2(f) of the Act) made before 02-06-2014, whether by way of repeal or amendment as may be necessary or expedient, for the purpose of facilitating the application of such law in the State of Telangana, before expiration of two years from 02-06-2014; and there upon every such law shall have effect subject to the adaptations and modifications so made until altered, repealed or amended by a competent legislature or other competent authority;
3. And whereas, it has become necessary to adapt and modify the Andhra Pradesh Registration of Births and Deaths Rules, 1999 for the purpose of facilitating their application in relation to the State of Telangana;
4. Now, therefore after careful examination of the matter Government have decided to adapt the said Andhra Pradesh Registration of Births and Death Rules, 1999 which are in force as on 01-06-2014. 5. Accordingly, the following notification will be published in an Extra-Ordinary issue of the Telangana State Gazette, dated.
TS Births and Deaths Rules Notification
In exercise of powers conferred by section 101 of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act 2014 (Central Act 6 of 2014), the Governor of Telangana hereby makes the following order namely:-
1. (1) This order may be called “the Andhra Pradesh Registration of Births and Deaths Rules, 1999, (Telangana Adaptation) Order, 2016.
(2) It shall come into force with immediate effect.
2. In the Andhra Pradesh Registration of TS Births and Death Rules, 1999 throughout the Rules, for the words “Andhra Pradesh” occurring otherwise than in a citation or description or in title of other enactments the word “Telangana” shall be substituted.
3. For the purpose of this order, and the Rules adapted herein, the expression “State” shall have the meaning and area as specified in section 3 of Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014 (Central Act No.6 of 2014).
4. In exercise of the powers conferred by section 30 of the Registration of Births and Deaths Act, 1969 (18 of 1969) the Government of Telangana with the approval of the Central Government hereby makes the following rules to amend the Telangana Registration of TS Births and Deaths Rules 1999 issued in G.O.Ms.No.655, Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department, dated. 29/12/1999.
In Rule 10 of the said rules, for sub rule (i), the following shall be substituted, namely:-
“(1) Where the birth of any child had been registered without a name, the parent or guardian of such child shall, within 12 months from the date of registration of the birth of child, give information regarding the name of the child to the Registrar either orally or in writing:
Provided that if the information is given after the aforesaid period of 12 months, which shall be reckoned:
- (i) In case where the registration had been made prior to the date of commencement of the Registration of TS Births and Deaths Rules 2000, further five years period from the date of commencement of this rule (i.e. Rules 2014) shall be given. In respect of those cases, where 15 years period from the date of registration has not yet been completed, they shall be allowed to avail the 15 years period. (Or)
- (ii) In case where the registration is made after the date of commencement of the Registration of TS Births and Deaths rules 2014 the period of 15 years from the date of such registration, subject to the provisions of sub- section (4) of section 23, the Registrar, shall.
(a) if the register is in his possession forthwith enter the name in the relevant column of the concerned form in the birth register on payment of a late fee of rupees five.
(b) if the register is not in his possession and if the information is given orally, make a report giving necessary particulars, and if the information is given in writing, forward the same to the officer specified by the State Government in this behalf for making the necessary entry on payment of a late fee of rupees five”.
Tags:TS Births and Deaths Rules,TS Go 62,Telangana Births and Deaths Rules,TS Births and Deaths Rules Go 62,Go.No 62 TS Births and Deaths Rules
Important Feature Posts Details
TS Births and Deaths Rules Adapted Telangana Go 62 Reviewed by Tteachers on Saturday, February 13, 2016 Rating: