AP ECET 2017 Online Application form APECET Apply online
AP ECET 2017 Online Application Form APECET Apply online:Online Application are invited from the eligible and interested candidates for AP ECET 2017.The eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.The registration fee of Rs.400/- may be paid at AP Online Centres in AP and also through payment gateway (Credit/Debit Cards/Net Banking) The detailed information regarding eligibility, syllabi, fee and other instructions is available in the web site www.apecet.org.
AP ECET 2017 Online Application Form APECET Apply online
|AP ECET 2017 Online Application Form|
- For registration and submission of online application the aspiring candidates have to visit the web site www.apecet.org.
- All the details required in the application form shall be entered in the specified fields.
- The payment of the registration fee can be done online through AP Online services or Payment Gateway provided ( through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking).
AP ECET 2017 General Instructions to Candidates
1. All the candidates shall take utmost care while submitting the online application.
2. The candidates can use either Blue ink Ball point pen or Black ink Ball point pen in the Examination. But the entire Examination must be written either in Black ink or Blue ink. Using both Black and Blue in the Examination is not permitted.
3. All the photographs submitted with the application must be exactly identical. Otherwise, Hall Tickets will not be issued. Such applications will be summarily rejected.
4. Candidates will not be admitted to the examination after 10.00 A.M. and not permitted to leave the hall before 01.00 P.M.
5. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they are answering the correct Question Booklet of the branch for which they are eligible for admission (for FDH candidates only).
6. The Question Booklet code, Hall Ticket No. and other details must be entered correctly and properly on the OMR Answer Sheet, in the Test. Otherwise ranks declared, if any, will be cancelled subsequently in such cases.
7. Candidates must return the OMR Answer Sheet after the test. They can take away the Question Paper booklet.
8. Question paper will be in English only.
9. Any malpractice case will be dealt with as per rules of CETs in force.
10. The OMR Answer Scripts of APECET 2017 will be preserved for six months from the date of publication of results after which time they shall be disposed.
11. In any litigation concerning APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2017 ,the parties to be impleaded are Secretary, A.P. State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad and Convener, APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2017.
12. Any litigation concerning APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2016 shall be within the jurisdiction of the High Court A.P., Hyderabad only.
Tags:AP ECET 2017 Online Application Form APECET Apply online,AP Ecet 2017Online Application Form Download,Apply online for APECET 2017,Apply online apecet 2017
Important Feature Posts Details
AP ECET 2017 Online Application form APECET Apply online Reviewed by Tteachers on Thursday, January 19, 2017 Rating: