AP NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme for ST Students for Civil Services Exam
AP NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme for ST Students for Civil Services Exam :Tribal Welfare Department – Tribal Sub Plan – “ NTR Vidyonnathi” for providing Professional Guidance for Civil Services Examinations for Scheduled Tribe Students in the State of Andhra Pradesh – Enhancement of seats in the intake of ST students from existing (100) to (150) – Sanctioned - Orders – Issued.Read the following:-
- 1. Act No. 1 of 2013, dated 24.1.2013.
- 2. G.O. Ms.No.7, Planning (XXII) Department, dated, 23.2.2013.
- 3. G.O. Ms No.10, TW (End.1) Department, dated, 03.02.2015.
- 4. Minutes of 12th Meeting of Nodal Agency for TSP, Dt.23-09-2015.
- 5. From the Director of Tribal Welfare, AP, Hyderabad Lr.No.J2/3577/2015, Dt:26-10-2015.
AP NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme Guidance for ST Students for Civil Services Exam
|AP NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme Civil Services Exam|
1.In order to ensure Scheduled Tribe students reach the Higher echelon of administration and to facilitate their entry in Civil Services, Government in the reference 3rd read above has introduced new scheme AP NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme for providing professional guidance for Civil Services examination for ST students by conducting 3 guidance programmes subject to meeting the expenditure from the TSP.
2. In the 12th meeting of the Nodal Agency for the Tribal Sub Plan held on 23-09-2015, the status of implementation of AP NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme was reviewed by the Nodal Agency in detail and keeping in view the response received from ST students and their score in entrance exam, the Nodal Agency vide Resolution No.44/2015 has agreed for increasing the intake from existing (100) to (150) for ST students for the year 2015-16 and recommended to place it before the State Council for ratification.
3. Therefore the DTW, Hyderabad in the letter 5th read above, has requested to issue necessary orders, enhancing the seats under AP NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme from existing (100) to (150) as no additional budget is required on this for the current year.
4. Government after careful examination of the matter, hereby enhance the seats of ST Students under AP NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme from existing (100) to (150) subject to ratification of State Council for development for SCs & STs.
6. The Director of Tribal Welfare, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad is requested to take necessary action accordingly.
Important Feature Posts Details
AP NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme for ST Students for Civil Services Exam Reviewed by Tteachers on Thursday, March 03, 2016 Rating: