OU B Pharmacy II, III, IV Year 2nd Semester Fee Dates
OU B Pharmacy II, III, IV Year 2nd Semester Fee Dates :It is hereby notified for the information of all the concerned that the B Pharmacy II, III, IV Year II Sem (Main & Backlogs ) and II, III, IV Year I Sem. (Suppl.) Examinations will be conducted from 4-04-2016. B Pharmacy I Year (Main & Backlogs ) Examinations will be conducted from 20-04-2016.The detailed Time-Table will be issued in due course.
The following is the schedule for payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms at the Office of the concerned Principal of respective College(s).
OU B Pharmacy II, III, IV Year 2nd Semester Fee Dates
I Year &
Last Date for II, III,
IV year II Sem. (Main.&Back.) and
Payment of examination Fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges.
Rs. 1070 /- (For one or more papers
1. Remittance of Consolidated Examination fee in favour of “The Registrar, Osmania University Exam Fee Fund A/C No.
2. Submission of E.A.F.
Online & Form submission
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE PRINCIPALS
- The College login will be closed after the last date.
- Principals are requested not to forward/submit the EAF of Not Eligible Candidates. The results of Not Eligible candidates will be cancelled at any stage, if they write the examination.
OU B Pharmacy II, III, IV Year 2nd Semester Fee Details
- As a part of the Core Banking System, all the students are hereby instructed to deposit the Examination Fee into their respective College Accounts only for onward Transmission to the University by the college.
- The students are advised to enclose Xerox copies of their qualifying examination certificates attested by the College Principals concerned with the Examination Application Forms and Migration Certificate, if any, with Migration Fee of Rs.125/-.(if the candidate belongs to other than O.U./T.S. Intermediate Board)
- In respect of I Year fresh admissions the Colleges have to get clearance letter from the Director, Academic Audit Cell, O.U. and the examination application forms of I Year students admitted during the academic year 2015-2016 are to be submitted online through college login. Also, hard copy of the same may be downloaded and submitted to the Examination Branch duly signed by the student and the Principal concerned along with photocopy of Intermediate / 10 + 2 certificate.
- The Principals/Directors are requested to collect the processing fees from fresh batch student Rs.300/-each and remit the same amount to the Examination fee fund A/C 52198262033 together with Examination Fee.
- In respect of the candidates who have completed Course requirement having appeared for IV year II semester and completed double duration of the Course but do not crossed (10) years from the date of admission, have to pay an additional amount of Rs.1000/- per subject, Semester-wise along with normal Semester Fee i.e. 07 & 08 Batch only ( 2006 AND EARLIER BATCH NEED NOT APPLY) LAST CHANCE FOR 2007 BACTH
- The Principal is requested to send the Faculty list without which the examination forms will not be accepted.
- The Principal is requested to verify the eligibility of the students thoroughly and forward the same to this office for the issue of Hall Ticket. If failed to verify the eligibility of the candidates, the principal is held responsible for the issue of hall ticket by this office to the non-eligible candidates
- The Principal may kindly forward all the examination application forms online Through College login
- The Principal may kindly forward all the examination application forms along with the prescribed examination fee on or before last date together with Nominal Rolls
- The Colleges maintaining their account with the branches of State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH) OR any other bank are required to deposit the consolidated amount in any branch of SBH for Credit into “Registrar, Examination Fee Fund A/c No.52198262033” and can obtain a receipt from the bank and submit the same to the Examination Branch along with Examination forms
- As a part of the Core Banking System, all the students are hereby instructed to deposit the Examination Fee into their respective college accounts only for onward transmission to the University by the college.
- Not to collect the Exam fee form Blind, Physically Disabled Deaf & Dumb students as per O.U. Order No. 1555/228/2007-08 /Budget-V, dated: 25-03-2008. A Xerox copy of medical Certificate confirming their status as Handicapped (minimum percentage of disability must be of 40%attached to the application forms. Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb students applications forms should be submitted separately along with separate Nominal Roll.
- Any discrepancies with regards to the Candidate data such as Internal marks, Practical, Viva-voce and Projects etc. should be brought to the notice of concerned officials of Examination Branch and obtain the acknowledgement within one month of declaration of results. After one month, queries will not be entertained.
- ALL THE PRINCIPALS ARE REQUIRED TO TRANSFER THE FEE AMOUNT THROUGH RTGS/NEFT ONLY FOR CREDIT INTO REGISTRAR OSMANIA UNIVERSITY EXAM FEE FUND A/C NO. 52198262033 (SBH, O.U. BRANCH, IFSCCODE “SBHY0020071”).
- IV Year II (Main) Semester students have to pay Rs.350/- for Consolidated Memorandum of Marks and Rs.60/- for Provisional Certificate along with III Year II Semester Examination fee. Application Forms submitted after 22-03-2016 will have to pay a Penal fee of Rs. 1000/- per day.
Examination application forms will not be accepted without fulfilling the above Conditions.
Important Feature Posts Details
OU B Pharmacy II, III, IV Year 2nd Semester Fee Dates Reviewed by Tteachers on Saturday, March 14, 2015 Rating: