TS Edcet 2016 Online Application Form TSEdcet Apply Online
TS Edcet 2016 Online Application Form TSEdcet Apply Online :Application registration fee of Rs. 300/- (Rs.150/- for SC/ ST) should be paid at TS Online/AP Online/Mee-Seva/E-Seva Centres in Telangana State or A.P/ through Payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card).
Eligible Candidates should submit their applications ONLINE mode only from 14.03.2016.
For online submission, visit the Website www.. www.tsedcet.org . A candidate has to pay Rs. 300/- (For SC/ST 150/- only) as Registration and Application Fee and Late fee (as applicable) by opting any of the following two modes of payment :
- (a)TS Online / AP Online / E-Seva / Mee Seva.
- (b). Debit / Credit Card.
After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in the Online Application Form will be generated of which contains registration number along with filled in details. Take print out of filled in Online Application Form. Use the Registration number for future correspondence
TS Edcet 2016 Online Application Form APEdcet Apply Online
|TS Edcet 2016|
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during TS Edcet 2016 Online Submission
- a. Select the eligible methodology.
- b. Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination .
- c. Date of Birth.
- d. Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- e. PH/NCC/SPORTS etc.
- f. Parental Income Upto One Lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (rupees) it is received by the Convener. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Upload of complaints will be allowed during May 8 th -15 th 2016.
- g. Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
- h. Aadhar Card.
TS Edcet 2016 General Instructions
- 1. The Convener or/and the Common Entrance Test Committee reserve the right to reject the application of a candidate at any stage, if.
a) the application is incomplete.
b) the candidate fails to satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions.
c) false or incorrect information is furnished.
- 2. Any change whatsoever, including that of caste/community status or category, shall not be permitted to be made in the filled in application once
- 3. The Convener is not responsible for the non – submission of application by the notified date and time for any reason whatsoever.
- 4. The Candidate should preserve the hall ticket to produce it at the time of test and later at the time of entry into the course.
- 5. Applicants should download hall tickets from website www.tsedcet.org only.
- 6. The appearance at TS Ed.CET – 2016 does not entitle any candidate to be considered for entry into the course automatically.
- 7. The rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of minimum qualifying marks at the TSEd.CET-2016 by any candidate, claiming to belong to SC/ST category, will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid later or at any point of time.
- 8. The selection of candidates and allotment to colleges will be on the basis of rank obtained at the Common Entrance Test and other conditions laid down.
Tags:TS Edcet 2016 Online Application Form TSEdcet Apply Online,Edcet 2016 Online Application Form in Telangana,TS Edcet Online Application Form download,TS Edcet 2016 Online Apply
Important Feature Posts Details
TS Edcet 2016 Online Application Form TSEdcet Apply Online Reviewed by Tteachers on 23:00 Rating: