TSLAWCET/TSPGLCET 2016 Online Application Form Fee Details
TSLAWCET/TSPGLCET 2016 Online Application Details:Commencement of Submission of Online Application Form of TSLAWCET/TSPGLCET 2016 on 15.03.2016 and Last date for Submission of Online Application Form (without late fee) is 15.04.2016 up to 5.00 pm so interested candidates be alert for submission
TSLAWCET/TSPGLCET 2016 Important dates for Submission of Online Application Form
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application Form : 15-03-2016
- Last date for Submission of Online Application Form (without late fee) : 15-04-2016 up to 5.00 pm
- Last date Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with:
- A late fee of ` 250/- : 23-04-2016 up to 5.00 pm
- A late fee of ` ,500/- : 30-04-2016 up to 5.00 pm
- A late fee of ` 1000/- : 07-05-2016 up to 5.00pm
- A late fee of ` 1500/- : 14-05-2016 up to 5.00pm
- ( The candidates register with late fee of Rs1500/- have to write the test at Warangal center only)
- Date and time of TSLAWCET- 2016 Entrance Test.: 24-05-2016 (Tues day) 10.00 A.M. to 11.30 P.M
- Date and time of TSPGLCET- 2016 Entrance Test.: 24-05-2016 (Tues day) 02.30 P.M. to 04.00 P.M
TSLAWCET/TSPGLCET 2016 Online Application Fee Information
1) Candidates who wish to apply for TSLAWCET/TSPGLCET-2016 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in ONLINE APPLICATION. The required information should be furnished from the relevant documents.
2) Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing SUBMIT button DURING online application. If candidate wish to change, he/she can change selecting the EDIT button. After verifying and satisfying, submit the ONLINE APPLICATION.
3) After submission of ONLINE APPLICATION, if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate can login to the website with his details and modify the information. If candidate wants to change the information which is not allowed on the website, candidate has to submit their complaint selecting the"Submit Complaint" in Help Desk provided on the Home Page. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory.
HENCE,CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO FILL THE ONLINEAPPLICATION FORM CAREFULLY
4) Documental Information can be collected as mentioned below.
- Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number of Degree
Date of Birth
- Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate - SSC or Equivalent
Local Status (TS(OU) Residuary AP(AU/SVU)Non-local)
- The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
Income of Parents (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs)
- The Income certificate issued by competent authority.
Category (SC, ST, BC. Etc.)
- The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc.)
- The Certificate issued by competent authority
Other Information required for filling Online Application
- Recent passport size digital color photograph (size < 30 KB) of candidate for uploading
- Digital Signature of the candidate (size15 KB) of candidate for uploading.
- Examination Center to which candidate wishes to appear TSLAWCET/TSPGLCET-2015 exam.
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate. E- Mail ID of the candidate.
- Place of study of Graduation - URBAN or RURAL area .
7) You WILL NOT BE ALLOWED to take exam if you are late, we suggest you to reach the exam center before the exam start time.
Tags:TSLAWCET/TSPGLCET 2016 Online Application Form Details,TSPGLCET 2016 Online Application Form Download,TSLAWCET 2016 Online Application Form Download,Reuired Information
Important Feature Posts Details
TSLAWCET/TSPGLCET 2016 Online Application Form Fee Details Reviewed by Tteachers on Saturday, March 12, 2016 Rating: