OU B.Ed Supplementary Exam Fee last date 2016 & Time Table
OU B.Ed Supplementary Exam Fee last date 2016 & Time Table:Osmania University has announced B.ed supplementary exam due dates of fee remittance for Backlog candidates of 2013-2014, 2014-2015, Batch and Last chance for the Candidates of 2007-2008, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011, 2011-2012,2012-2013.Batches can appear Theory along with Practical Examination under the Jurisdiction of this University will be held in the month of September 2016. The Time-Table will be notified in due course.
The schedule for payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination Application forms, duly completed in all respects at the Office of the Principals of the concerned College(s) are shown below:
Last date for payment of fee
Payment of Examinations fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges.
1.Remittance of consolidated Examination fee to Registrar
Osmania University Exam Fee Fund A/c No.
1. Preparation & Submission of E.A.F. Online
Submission of printed EAF form along with NR & Fee
Abstract etc to the Exam Branch, O.U.
i) Three or more Papers Rs.1180 /- + Rs 60/- Memo = Total fee Rs 1240 /-)
ii) Upto two (2) Papers Rs. 605 /- + Rs 60 /- Memo =Total fee RsRs 665 /-)
2007-2008 to 2013-2014 batch candidates have to pay with a fine of Rs 1000 /- per paper along with Examination Fee.
1. The Examination Application Forms (EAF) are to be submitted online through college login. Also, hardcopy of the same may be downloaded and submitted to the Examination Branch duly signed by the student and the Principal concerned along with photocopy of qualifying examination (user manual is enclosed). Xerox Copies of Examination Application Forms & photographs will not be considered.
2. The Principals are requested to pay the examination fee for received application forms and not to pay the fee for un-received application forms. Any excess fees for un-received application forms is not refundable Individual demand drafts submitted by the students will not be accepted.
3. The Principals are requested to verify and forward all the Application forms immediately along with the Name List (Nominal Roll) in prescribed proforma, subject- wise data & fee particulars in duplicate.
4. IMPORTANT NOTE:
The concerned Principal’s are requested to deposit (credit)/transfer the Consolidated Examination fee amount into “Registrar, Osmania University Examination fee Fund A/c No:52198262033” in any branch of State Bank of Hyderabad through NEFT/RTGS and obtain a receipt from the bank and submit the same to the Examination Branch, OU along with application forms. No Demand Drafts are accepted at core Banking section at Exam Branch
5. No Examination Application forms will be entertained after the due date 08-09-2016.
6. The Colleges are required to enclose the clearance certificates issued by the stores section of the Examination Branch as a proof for the unused examination stationery returned by the college pertaining to the examinations conducted earlier.
7. The Principals requested to submit the Application forms at the earliest possible date without waiting for the cut off date and furnish the details in the given proformas.
EXAMINATION CENTER FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE APPEARING BACKLOG SUBJECTS (2007-2008 TO 2014-2015 ADMITTED BATCHES) WILL BE ALLOTTED HYDERABAD ONLY.
Important Feature Posts Details
OU B.Ed Supplementary Exam Fee last date 2016 & Time Table Reviewed by Tteachers on Monday, June 27, 2016 Rating: