OU Degree supplementary exam fee date 2016 & Time Table
OU Degree supplementary fee date 2016 & Time Table :The Schedule for payment of examination fee and submission of application forms for B.A./ B.A. (Vocational) / B.A(CDE) / B.S.W. / B.Com. (General)/ B.Com. (Computers) / B.Com (Honours)/ B.Com. (Vocational) / B.Com (CDE)/ B.B.A(CDE) /B.Sc./ B.Sc. (Vocational)/B.B.A course(s) of I, II & III years (YWS) & B.A (OUS- I, II & III year (only 11 Batch )/B.Com (OUS- I,II&III year only 11 batch) Supplementary Examinations(for Backlog & Improvement students only) to be held in Sep. / Oct. 2016 is as follows:-
Without late fee
With late fee of
Payment of Examinations fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges.
1.Remittance of consolidated
Examination fee to Registrar
Osmania University Exam
Fee Fund A/c No. 52198262033.
1. Preparation & Submission of
Submission of printed EAF form along with NR & Fee Abstract etc to the Exam Branch, O.U.
- The college login will be closed after the last date as mentioned above.
- The late fee will be levied automatically in case the fee is not Remitted to the O.U. A/c .
- Late Fees will be levied, if online EAFs are not submitted on or before due date, even if fees remitted into fund account within due date.
- Principals are requested not to forward/submit the EAF of Not Eligible Candidates. The results of Not Eligible candidates will be cancelled at any stage ,even if they appear for the examinations.
The Principles are requested to transfer Consolidated exam fee amount into Registrar Osmania University Exam Fee Fund A/c No 52198262033 (SBH, O.U Branch, IFSCode “SBHY0020071”), SBH,O.U through NEFT/RTGS only.Note:
1. The details of Examination Fee schedule is enclosed.
2. The Examination application forms of ALL students (All batches ) are to be submitted online through college login. Also, hard copy of the same may be downloaded and submitted to the examination branch duly signed by the Student and the Principal concerned along with photocopy of Memo.
3. The candidates who have appeared for III year in double the duration of the course but not crossed
(8) years from the date of admission and intended to write backlog papers, have to pay an amount of 1000/- per paper, along with normal examination fee i.e. candidates admitted during the academic year 2009-2010, 2010-2011.
Note: The above conditions are not applicable for P.G.R.R.C.D.E Students.
4. Whenever the syllabus changes, two more examinations i.e one in the following September and the other in the following March shall be conducted according to old syllabus/regulations. Candidates not appearing in these examinations or failing in them shall take the examinations subsequently according to the changed syllabus/regulations.
* Hence, in Supplementary – 2016 all Backlog candidates have to write their Examinations according to the New Syllabus, for the papers where there is change in syllabus during the Academic Year 2015-2016.
5. All the candidates of all Batches who are writing English paper- I & Paper- II have to appear for the Viva- Voce, CBT and Theory Examination.
6. The exact date of commencement of the examinations and detailed time – table will be notified later.
7. Each Practical paper, IHC, Env. Studies, Science & Civilization, Comp.Skills I&II and Human Values& Professional Ethics are treated as separate papers. The Candidate has to pay the examination fee and register for the examination.
8. The Principals of the Under – Graduate colleges and the Director, PGRRCDE, Osmania University, Hyderabad are requested to :
- a) Not to collect the Exam fee from Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb students as per O.U Order No. 1555/228/2007-08/Budget-V, dated: 25-03-2008. A Xerox Copy of Medical Certificate confirming their status as Handicapped (minimum percentage of disability must be of 40%) must be attached to the Application forms. Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb Students Application forms should be submitted separately along with Separate Nominal Roll.
- b) Not to forward the application forms of the candidates admitted during the academic year 2008 - 2009 and earlier ( Not applicable for P.G.R.R.C.D.E. Students).
- c) Inform all the concerned candidates that the payment of examination fee & submission of application forms will not be entertained after the due date under any circumstances. The Examination fee once paid by the candidate will not be refunded or adjusted.
- d) Instruct the students to enclose the Xerox copies of the memorandum of marks of earlier examinations to verify eligibility.
- e) In case of the candidates transferred from other Universities and autonomous colleges a new HT number which is not allotted earlier to any of the candidate of the college has to be allotted and enclose the OU Admission/Permission orders for transfer, memorandum of marks, migration certificate of the parent University.
I. It is required to transfer the fee amount through RTGS / NEFT for credit into Registrar Osmania University Exam Fee Fund A/c No 52198262033( SBH, O.U Branch, IFSCode “SBHY0020071”).
10. Submit all the Application forms along with the
I. Consolidated fee receipt obtained from the Bank for having transferred the amount through NEFT/RTGS may be submitted to the Deputy Registrar (Cheque-II) Section, Examination Branch, O.U, where Receipts Pertaining to B.A/B.Com/B.Sc/B.B.A will be issued separately. (In no case individual receipts/DD’s submitted by students will be accepted).
II. Nominal Rolls (Only one copy) : One hard copy of nominal rolls (consolidated list of candidates) generated using the Students online information System after due verification and signed by the Principal.
III. Subject-wise Data & Elective Papers Data of registered candidates in the prescribed proforma, which must matched with that of the applications submitted.
V. List of Physically handicapped and Deaf & Dumb Candidates.
VI. Fees Abstract (in duplicate) One hard copy of the Fee Abstract Prepared/downloaded using the link provided at College Login.
b. For Improvement of division under part-I the candidates have to appear for both English and second language of II year at a time. Improvement in marks without effecting the division will not be taken into account and the marks secured earlier only hold good.
c. For improvement of division under part-II the candidate has to either appear for all the papers of III year including Practicals or any number of optional papers of I and II year (who have not availed improvement chances earlier) along with all III year papers (compulsory) also.
d. The candidates are permitted to appear twice for part-I and part-II improvements during the period of 3 years from the date of completion of their degree.
12.Application forms with all the above requirements should reach the Examination Branch, OU, on or before 24th September 2016. A penal fee @ Rs.5,000/- per faculty will be collected per day from the college on applications received after 24th September 2016.
13. This notification is available on website www.osmania.ac.in.
Important Feature Posts Details
OU Degree supplementary exam fee date 2016 & Time Table Reviewed by Tteachers on Saturday, June 11, 2016 Rating: