Telangana University regular B.Ed II Semester fee dates 2016 & exam time table
Telangana University regular B.Ed II Semester fee dates 2016 & exam time table :Telangana University Exam Branch officials have been released B.Ed. II-Semester (Regular) and I-Semester Backlog and Improvement Examinations due dates of fee remittance. Students who are studying B.ed they are Payment of Examination with out late fee and submission of Examination application forms on or before 29.08.2016 at their respective colleges.
Telangana University regular B.Ed II Semester fee dates 2016 & exam time tableIt is hereby notified that the B.Ed. II-Semester (Regular) and I-Semester (Backlog & Improvement) Examinations pertaining to the candidates of University and Affiliated Colleges are scheduled to be held in the Month of September, 2016. The detailed Time-Table will be notified separately in due course.
- Fee for all papers Rs. 1180+60 = Rs. 1240/- (Memorandum of Marks)
- Fee for Two papers Rs. 605+60 = Rs. 665/- (Memorandum of Marks)
- Improvement of Each Paper Rs. 605+60 (Memo Charges)= Rs. 665/-
Permitted the candidate to appear for improvement along with backlog papers.
The last date for payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination application forms (EAF online) as shown below:-
Without Late Fee
With Late Fee of Rs. 200/-
Payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges
1. Remittance of consolidated Examination fee to the Registrar, Examinations Account, Telangana University, A/c No. 31079102875
2. Submission of EAF Online
3. Submission of Hard copy of EAF
To Students : Payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges
- Without Late Fee : 29-08-2016
- With Late Fee of Rs. 200/- : 06-09-2016
1. The candidate appearing for the above examinations should fill Examination Application Forms carefully and enclose Xerox Copies of Memorandum of Marks of earlier examinations duly attested by the Principal of the concerned Colleges for ready reference, failing which the forms will not be accepted. Xerox Copies of Examination Application Forms & photographs will not be considered.
2. Permitted the candidate to appear for improvement along with backlog papers.
3. Not to collect the Exam fee from Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb students. A Xerox copy of Medical certificate confirming their status as Handicapped (minimum percentage of disability must be of 40%) must be attached to the Application forms. Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb students Applications forms should be submitted separately along with Separate Nominal Roll.
4.As a part of the CORE BANKING SYSTEM, all the students are hereby instructed to deposit Examination fee into their respective college Principal’s Accounts only (students are advised not to obtain the DD in favour of the “Controller of Examinations”, TU)
5.The concerned Principal’s are requested to deposit (credit) the Consolidated Examination fee amount into “Registrar, Examination Accounts, Telangana University, State Bank of India, Telangana University Branch A/c No. 31079102875” in any Branch of State Bank of India and obtain a receipt from the bank and submit the same to the Examination Branch, TU along with application forms.
The Principals are requested to submit the examination application forms to the Controller of Examinations, TU by Date: 08-09-2016. If the Examination application forms received after due date is over, the Colleges has to pay Rs. 1000/- per day as penalty for late submission of forms.
6.The Principals are requested to submit Internal Assessments marks Online before issuing Hall Tickets, failing which the Examination Branch is not responsible for non-entering of Internal Marks.
The College is required to enclose the clearance certificate issued by the stores section of the Examination Branch as a proof for the unused examination stationery returned by the college pertaining to the examinations conducted earlier.
Fee paid once cannot be refunded or adjusted for any future examination.
ALL THE COLLEGE PRINCIPALS ARE REQUESTED TO SEE THAT THE PREPARATION OF EAF ONLINE WITHOUT LATE FEE ON OR BEFORE 30-08-2016. IF EAF IS PREPARED AFTER 30-08-2016 THE LATE FEE WILL BE IMPOSED AUTOMATICALLY BY ONLINE FEE STRUCTURE.
NOTE: As per notification, not eligible students numbers will be deleted/removed from result process at any time, if Hall Ticket issued.
The notification is available on website www.telanganauniversity.ac.in.
Important Feature Posts Details
Telangana University regular B.Ed II Semester fee dates 2016 & exam time table Reviewed by Tteachers on Saturday, June 25, 2016 Rating: