MGU University Degree 1st Sem exam fee dates ug 1st semester fee details 2016
MGU University UG(Degree) I Sem Exam Fee dates & Notification 2016 Download from www.mguniversity.in : Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) has announced Degree BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc I Year ug courses 1st Semester (For Regular Candidates Only) Exam Fee schedule & Notification 2016 on its Official Website.Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda has revealed Degree 1st semester exam fee notification 2016.Now MG University are planning to conduct Degree 1st semester examination. So all the students can download their 1st sem fee dates its mention below. Now the MG university has published the Degree(UG) first semester exam fee notification 2016.Students of MGU are advised to pay the fee with out late fee before last date.The Schedule of the examination fees notification,complete details of the UG 1st Semester is given below.
MGU University Degree I Sem exam fee dates ug 1st semester fee details 2016
It is hereby notified to all the eligible Regular candidates of I-Year I-Semester (CBCS) B.A.(General/Vocational)/B.Com.(General/Computers/Computer Applications) & B.Sc.(General / Vocational) to register for the Semester Examinations to be conducted in November/December,2016. The following is the schedule for the payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms at their respective colleges:
MGU University Degree UG 1st Sem Fee Last date 2016
Without late fee
With late fee of Rs.100/-
Payment of Examinations fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges.
1. Remittance of consolidated Examination fee through a SBH Challan Account No. 62422450289 (Bank Code No. 21270)
2. Preparation & Submission of E.A.F. Online
Submission of printed EAF form along with
NR & Fee Abstract etc to the Exam Branch, MGU
Note: No application will be accepted after the last date of submission from any college and also honored direction from any corner
Note: Principals are requested to forward the applications of those candidates
whose attendance is more than 75%.
MGU Degree 1st Year 1st Semester Fee Particulars
All Papers for I-Year
* Memo Charges **Examination Processing Fee
Migration Fee: Rs. 130/-
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE COLLEGE PRINCIPALS By Officials
- The College login will be closed after the last date
- The late fee amount will be levied automatically in case the fee is not Remitted to the MGU A/c and forms are not submitted as per the above schedule.
1. The exact date of commencement of the Examinations and detailed time table will be notified in due course.
2. The Examination application forms of students are to be submitted online through college login. Also, hardcopy of the same may be downloaded and submitted to the examination branch duly signed by the student and the Principal concerned along with photocopy of Qualifying Examination.
3. The Examination fee once paid by the candidate/college will not be refunded or adjusted.
4. The Principals of the Under-Graduate colleges of Mahatma Gandhi University are requested to:
- (a) Not to collect the Exam fee from Visually Challenged, Differently abled, hearing impaired Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf& Dumb students as per Government Orders. A Xerox Copy of Medical Certificate confirming their status as disabled Handicapped. (Minimum percentage of disability must be of 40%) must be attached to the Application forms. Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb Students Application forms should be submitted separately along with Separate Nominal Roll.
- (b) Inform the students that the examination fee & application forms will not be accepted after the due date.
- (c) Instruct the students to enclose the photo copies (Xerox copies) of the memorandum marks of qualifying examination to verify the eligibility.
- (d) Note that the Hall Ticket No allotted to a candidate at the time of admission shall not be changed or allotted to another candidate, even if the first candidate has cancelled his/her admission.
- (e) Forward only the Examination application forms of the candidates who have put in required Percentage of attendance(75%).
5. (i) Nominal Rolls:
One hard copy of nominal rolls (consolidated list of candidates) generated using the Students online information System after due verification by the Principal and signed by the Director, Directorate of Academic Audit, MGU.
(ii) Subject-wise Data of registered candidates in the prescribed proforma, which must match with that of the forms are submitted.
(iii) Affiliation orders issued to the colleges for the Academic year 2016-2017 for the various courses for which Examination forms are submitted.
(iv) No Dues certificate issued by the Academic Branch , MGU.
(vii) Clearance Certificate from the Director, Director of Academic Audit, MGU.
(viii) Fees Abstract (in duplicate) the first copy to be submitted to the Examination Branch, MGU and the second copy of the concerned Sections.
MG University Degree 1st Sem Fee Details
Official Website :www.mguniversity.inMGU University Degree I Sem exam fee dates ug 1st semester fee details 2016,mgu degree 1st semester exam fee notification 2016 2017 2018,mg university exam fee 1st sem,last date 2016-2017-2018,fee details of mgu 1st year,ug degree 1st semester fee last date 2016-17
Important Feature Posts Details
MGU University Degree 1st Sem exam fee dates ug 1st semester fee details 2016 Reviewed by Tteachers on Saturday, July 02, 2016 Rating: